Posts by ladychief

WELL if you insist you will need to send sebastain a message through the admin alliance u will need to translate it to german so he can read it

my husband will not mind it being renamed so he tells me he currently isn't feeling well after the va did there thing today :) the main reason i brought that one to the front is that i thought it made a good call and can be shrunk or expanded fairly easy just have to sell it to sebastain

so are u saying all the calls buried in the forums can't come back out because i happen to know there is over 6 pages of calls that need to be revisited or are u saying the guys that helped get this game going the suggestions they made are worthless if so then the mods need to clear about 14 pages in this part

this is a call that needs to be reexamined by everyone this could be a upgrade off of the brush pile and possibly a alliance event :) just saying

IF your playing in the usa i must say that the admins for cal-fire would love to hear from you they are great teacher's and newbies they have a game plan for u,so with that said i challenge other newbies to come see for themselves :)