Posts by bestmedic3

we should have more than one spot to put money like the alliance fund but for are selves so if you are trying to get a new station you can put a little bit of money away each day and save up

I think the idea of brush trucks have been shot down before so what I do is name my Type-2 Engines to the brush trucks and limit them to a personnel max of two guys. I tend to go pretty realistic so it may not be the same.

i do the same thing it would still be cool tho

Every time a unit is dispatched a tone should go of and each engine and ambulance has its own individual tone. it should be like a graphic pack. we could have the option to use a pager pack and each engine will have its own pager tone that will go of when ever the dispatch is hit.

for example burning call box i would dispatch a type one engine right but you would here that dum sound that gets old after a few calls but with this you would have a different tone with every different engine type and ambulance type

another way i thought may be possible is that you give us a line of like 10 or 15 different pager tones that we pick from and assign to the unit that we want than it is more personalized to a person so if your playing with or around other people you can tell the differences in the accounts and the units. this would make the game more realistic and more and more like real life in a firefighter or dispatchers shows if used right we would hear what most firefighters and EMTS like me hear when we get a real call

thanks for reading and please consider this it would be a nice addition to missionchife.com