Posts by Morvran

In the past few days, I've noticed an increase in the number of issues getting patients on Occean lifeboat missions to be treated.

In this image, you can see a EPIRB Activation (offshore) mission and a patient going untreated. Currently, that patient is being covered by a coastguard heli that does have critical care. To correct this, I have to cancel that heli, and force the patient to transfer to another unit

Thus allowing for treatment of the patient and the completion of the mission. If the patients cannot be treated and only transported by the helis, then they need some form of blocker, to force patients onto lifeboats first. If they can treat patients, then they may currently be bugged.

At the current moment in time, for some reason, when I use my ARR to dispatch an Ambulance, it will include Coastguard Helis in that selection, so I am finding for some missions where they can be dispatched, such as the Patient/Prisoner handoff missions, that using that ARR will result in a heli being dispatched, at which point it sits on that mission doing nothing. I have for now set all coastguard helis to a custom ARR to prevent this, but would be nice to actually use the coastguard heli ARRs that are available by default

Patients that go via Prisoner/Patient hand off missiosn retain their department requirement. So it is only Coastguard Heli Patients direct from mission that appear to have absent department requirements for some reason

With the latest update, we've seen the ability for ILB/ALBs and Helis to carry a greater capacity of patients and a need to from the increase in patient counts on certain missions. Can the Patient capacity of each unit be added to their "stat cards" So for example an ALB would say it can carry "X" number of patients.

Yep, I'll start a list of missions that have this but so far Evactuation from Cruise liner MAJOR patients appear to not have the General Internal Pateint requirement, at least those being transported direct to hospital via a coastguard heli (not observed an issues via hand off but will double check from this missions i've got on going currently:

LIST OF MISSIONS AFFECTED

Evacuation from Cruiser Liner MAJOR

They state "general internal" but in LSSM, when transporting, and you have it set to only show hospitals with the correct department for that patient, non appear. I almost think that patients for some reason were or are missing that requirement.

I'll switch my lifeboat stations back on and see if they still do it

I dont really know how to describe this problem, but I think patients in the Coastguard helis have been assigned a "Department requirement" that isnt actually available. Noticed it due to LSSM.

You then get this happening in the patient/prisoner hand-off. Every patient in this one was taken there by an ambulance. Each and everyone is being treated by an ambulance, but they wont transport. I've got cancel all of them and then resent them to update the mission

I dont entirely know how POIs work/are set but there is an option in the settings for:

Which certainly creates the implication that POIs anyone else has ever set will be used for the purposes of generating missions. I also think something like Fire in Hospital will also tend to spawn on one of your Hospitals, (I think) So in some instances maybe POIs are created based upon building placement. (Prehaps same for Prison and Prison wing fire) but again, I dont really know how POIs work, they are a bit of mystery to me.

But it never hurts to pop down your own POIs for big things like a Hospital I suppose.

I have only noticed this in recent weeks and so I think this has been introduced as part of the recent round of updates.

For the mission "EPIRB Activation (Marina)" the patients that spawn can be transported using Ambulances but the game appears to treat them like Patients spawning from a lifeboat station and so when selecting the transport request, you are unable to transport to a hospital and instead the ambulance takes the patient to a Patient/Prisoner hand-off mission at a lifeboat station, which is not ideal. This leave these assets driving all over the place sometimes and creating unncessary extra work. It also appears to make the game kinda unhappy and frequent Error 500 codes pop up

Part 2 has been released

I guess he's referring to the post on facebook for the LSAR update that states:

"But this is not all. In a few days we will release more content that is connected to this update!"

Unless that was the large stations update, but that doesnt really connect to LSAR or SAR. Still no large coastguard rescue helis for example.

If you haven't seen it, you can only expand full stations, you cannot expand Small stations, took me a while to figure that out this morning :)

Yeah, I've got a load queued up already, but its 1 per 10 stations if I recall of the top of my head. and 1 per 5 hospitals. So it wouldnt be possible to do it to all hospitals for example

I somewhat understand the cap on upgrading Fire, Police and Ambo Stations to large as this could have potentially to impact the game. but why the Cap on the hospitals and holding cells? Ideally I want to upgrade nearly all my hospitals to be large to expand their capacity, but instead i've only been able to expand a few. Same with Police, I dont have cells in all stations, but even in the few I do have, I was not able to expand them all.

Can we get this cap on large hospitals and Prisons removed please

Sadly not. Takes a bit of digging but I'm always happy to help if you need anything searching 🙂

Thank you, I shall let you know. I think for now im going to operate on a semi-realistic deployment using:

https://ourairports.com/big-map.html?region=GB-ENG

as a quick ball park for Small, Medium and Large airfields. And then make judgement calls from there whether AFs just need a POI or if they need a full dedicated station. Unit deployment is going to be on a similar lines, with a quick google/google maps nosey to see if I can ascertain the correct vehicles, if not I will just make a generalised guess based upon misison requirements.

Whilst I have you, can make a quick suggestion to change the POI names from

Small Airport (Runway)
    Medium Airport (Runway)
    Large Airport (Runway)

to something that would allow them to be next to each other in the list. Such as:

Airport Runway (Small)
    Airport Runway (Medium)
    Airport Runway (Large)

this would also place "Airport Terminal" right next to them as well

In the future, maybe POI Categories so that POIs can just be filtered for easy access. I.E "Airports" for all POI's relating to an Airport

How does one actually find the ICAO aerodrome reference codes mentioned in the post for each airport. As the ICAO codes appear purely navigational and not any reference to the type of aircraft that can land there?

For example Bournemouth airport is EGHH. Obviously not the ICAO codes mentioned above.

This idea is fairly simple. Add an option that would show any and all buildings on a map assigned to a selected dispatch centre(s). This would be incredibly helpful for certain building deployment, such as setting up Fire, Police and Ambo for airports. I could have them assigned to a specific dispatch centre and then when configuring them/setting them up, I can just have those buildings displayed on the map. Equally helpful for things like Fire stations assigned to a specific area, such as a county

I was thinking some MoD/Royal Navy related calls. Especially some with Martime connections. So something like:

Name/Type of Mission: Fire on Warship

Units Required: Fire Engine x10

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): maybe a new PoI for "HMNB"

Patients: 1-50

Prisoners: 0

Credit Reward: 15'000