Posts by OleKSteffensen

Hello!
    I have a suggestion for you, and I'll get straight to the point.

My suggestion is to add districts within Alliances, currently in my alliance (Norwegian Emergency Services) we most of the time operate in different parts of the country. As you might know Norway is quite long, with a long coast from southern parts to northern parts, same goes for east to west. Now, myself along with a couple of guys operate in on the west coast of Norway - but most of the alliance are stationed on the eastern parts of the country.

This is where districts come in, when sharing a mission with your alliance you should get an option to share it with one district or multiple (for large scale missions).
    Why is this necessary you might ask.. well - to keep it short, it's not necessary at all. When playing normally (without events etc) the lists of missions shared with the alliance tends to get quite long, ESPECIALLY during events the list is unnecessary long - which is why I suggest creating districts.

Does anyone have any thoughts, and or up or downsides with the way the system is today?
    Feel free to comment.

It is an explosion after all. Maybe you should add different tiers of bombs?

• Easy Mode: 5-10 injuries, small chance of building collapse missions spawning nearby
    • Normal Mode: 10-25 injuries, medium chance of building collapse missions in a bigger radius around the bomb explosion
    • Hard Mode: 25-40 injuries, high chance of spawning multiple building collapses around the mission.

These are just my thoughts, haven't been able to test out the mission myself yet.
    Keep up the good work, loving the iOS app so far by the way. ^^