Posts by KiCkApOo

This has been the best alliance I have been involved with in this game. The first few that I tried were just blah. I started out joining several of the top 15 on the alliance list at the time I started playing. Each one had lots of members and lots of resources. But they were very lacking in the player interaction side of things. Ask a question and never get an answer. People chatting away but no one would answer a simple game related question. I even sat and waited 10 days to get accepted into one alliance and never got accepted or denied. Then I found Carolina First Responders. These guys were not the largest alliance in the game, but they accepted my request to join in only a few hours. Over the first year they helped me grow and gave me some really good advice on the game play and tactics. The even allowed me to rank up inside the alliance ranks. Then we changed our alliance name to US First Responders and things have really taken off. These guys are a great bunch to hang out with and play the game. We even hang out on the alliance discord server and chat about the game and other life events. For those who wish to join a great group of people the best advice I can give you is read and follow the rules, read the alliance board, and above all have fun and enjoy life, its only a game.