Posts by Dispatcher853

I am sorry but that is crazy $1.7 million. In the real world a $300,000 fire station costs the same whether you build 1, 3, or 33.

Most stations costs well above that, heck a modern Engine is easily 350-650,000, and towers/ladders cost well over a million. My volunteer departments stations cost right around a million dollars.

I browsed through the forum, but I haven't seen this brought up before. Could we have the ability just to customize the names of the missions already in the game? Not many places in the US still have callboxes, etc. and some places don't have manholes. If we had the option to go in and add a custom name, or a list of custom names for each mission to pull from, it would help add to the game play experience, and add "new" missions without adding too much to the game.

Thanks for the new feature.

The issue of medic squads, light duty rescues, etc. Is all semantics and system specific operations. In some systems a utility is a light duty rescue, in others it's a pickup truck. For in game purposes a utility fulfills the heavy rescue requirement for a call. But not fly car capabilities. Which I admit would be nice.

If we had a nationally standardized system like Germany or the UK, we wouldn't have these issues. But we don't, it'seems also why it can be hard for European developers to understand and accommodate all the variations we have here.