Posts by Fireaddict

The only unit on scene was the Mass Casualty Unit and it was not requesting transport (Plus I had an EMS Chief on scene that auto transports). It hasn't happened again but if it does I will take more screenshots to show more info

I had a mission "Large Plane Crash" at my airport. It had 18 patients. I sent all required units plus a couple extra and when it was supposedly finished it would not transport the last patient (was not asking for transport) I was able to utilize the "Finish mission by watching ad" (Available on mobile version, and I believe only one per day) to clear the mission. Quite frustrating. If the add option was not there then I would have had to spend coins. No one should have to spend coins to finish missions.

I apologize if this has been mentioned before I looked through the last couple pages of posts and did not see anything like my problem.

This mission was awesome! I earned alot of credits from all the patient treatment and transports! I figured the likely reason for the mission was Cult followings! It was almost the new year and everyone thought the world was coming to an end so they all ate Fondue (Drank the Kool aid!!!) Which caused mass seizures!