Posts by cusefan21

when i go to put people in classes i cant get the list to show how many in my stations have the quals already. i cleared the cashe, logged on and off a few times, and when i try to add people to classes the educate button does nothing!!

gameplay overall is pretty good.. some things i would love to see like many is the ability to get more info to the developers and reasons why they havent implemented hundreds of new missions that people have asked for along with numberous vehicles. wthey have installed vehicles such as Rescue engines, quints, pumper tankers but no rescue pumper or mini attack vehicles. im also in agreement with humdreds that we should be able to sell vehicles back and have a used vehicle section to buy from. id also like many would like to see the ability to tranfer vehicles to other stations instead of having to scrap them

real life is especially in my city is they used the same plan for to build the last 8 new stations.. price didnt change at all!! they plan to keep the same design for 8 more new stations in the works. does costs go up.. for 2 things.. inflation and building materials but it doesnt go up 200%..but going from 250k for a station then 500k for the next in this game is totally unrealistic

imo the game is progressing well.. yeah always room for improvement but its not like it can happen overnight. would i like to see newer and different missions being approved. yes, but they will come and im sure the developers have thousands of them to go through and it just takes time. in due time they will fix things make things better.

ive had a clinic in my game for months now its like GONE!!! logged out logged back in still missing who do i inform to put it back along with the 6 personnel and 2 ambos

ive gone through the list on the main ste about the missions this game has. in almost a year of playing it seems like everyone here we get same missions over and over and imo they are getting monotonous. ive never had one factory fire minor ever, fire on farm, medical emergeny on crane, infectious outbreak, hotel fire, supermarket fire, unsafe cladding, landfill fire, firebreak clearing, lightning stike in forest, scuba ambo missions, earthquake missions, cabin fire, campsite fire, forest fire missions, fire watch, burning bus terminal, person stuck on playground equipment, burning frieght car.. just to name some the game has posted for mission.. why am i not getting some of these or is it random picking by the AI in the game?

ol i have another question as to the game.. why is it a quint cant be used for a crushed person incident and i still have to send a heavy rescue/rescue engine same goes for broken glass incedent.. a quint is a multirole truck so it should still suffice as a rescue engine also.

i know in my area most stations have a quint or an engine and an ambo thats it.. only a few have 3 or more trucks and we have 74 stations. lucky to have quite a few clinics that have their own transports but id love to be able to build a huge ambo complex like Rural Metro or Century where they have like 20 to 30 ambos in one location