Posts by pINCUSHION_3539

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see the blind man says! Was wondering the same thing after 200-300 missions myself

and no eggs. Thought the game had put me on a cholesterol free diet.

In-game username: SIFD1118ret

Issue Description: Bomb Explosion at Chemical Plant is generating although I do not have all the required vehicles to complete. In past, the mission has completed with me having sent as many vehicles it needed that I had, even when I had no Police Patrol Car vehicles. It has once again generated and progress is stalled with the game indicating I still need although I do not have the vehicles in the quantity required.

Screenshot link: https://imgur.com/a/Hi8cHuD

When issue started: Last night (4/5/22) and replicated this morning (4/6/22) without a new spawn as the ission just sat there alln ight with no progress.

PC O/S:

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 21H1

Installed on ‎2/‎22/‎2021

OS build 19043.1586

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

Web Browser: Google Chrome Version 99.0.4844.84 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Graphic Pack: CAD Tags (x911x626)

Error Code: None

Cleared Cache: Yes

Additional Information: As stated in description, I only have 6 Patrol Cars vehicle and it will be a little while before I reach the required number of 14 as I am primarily focused on finishing building out the remaining Fire stations for my chosen city. This is the only mission that I have had spawn even though I do not have all the required vehicles for the mission.

Apparently the Devs do not intend on permitting game play that resembles many larger metropolitan departments where the FD operates the ambulances as well. Quite frustrating that they do not recognize how many departments utilize this configuration.