Posts by Captainmorgan

i understand setting them code 6 but if your appliance breaks down on the job you can dispatch one from the workshop right away or maybe with a little time as it would need to be made ready for shift of course but many new missions could come of this say if an alliance member breaks down on way they share the mission for that reason and you half the credits

talking to my friends and we suggested that workshops for Rescue Fire And Police should be required for an added realism aspect to mission chief so example the workshop has 10 slots for reserve vehicles if while on the job a vehicle breaks down or has done so many miles its due a service etc then the unit could be replaced with a vehicle in the reserve slots and to help new players of your alliance the ability to lend your appliances and vehicles to them by sending them to there workshop if they have the room in my opinion it would open up a whole new aspect to the game and could be fairly straight forward to impliment

Thanks for reading

as everybody who has an alliance prison is aware that you have to pay for cells but i and a few other of my Alliance members think that either like the Hospital which gives you 10 Slots free the prison should have the same or maybe a reduced cost and less than 7 days for each cell but the counter it with anybody placed in jail rather than the police station is held there for 7 days thus balancing out the game play but bringing in the need to build a prison rather than just expanding the police stations i have attached a poll to vote to see what others may think to the idea

i recently left my alliance and left my friend incharge and i just went to join back and found he left the alliance so it no longer exsists is there anyway to get my coins back that i paid ?

Hi guys ive recently expanded my operations and have just built a Ambulance/Rescue Station and i get industrial fires and Dangerous Goods Truck incident but i dont have the required Education to send the required units is there anybody out there with an alliance or able to join my alliance with an academy to train my guys it would be a great help

Yeah thats what i mean say the more they spend the better bonsu they can get etc as i dont mind paying for the small packages myself but for the price you see coins for like $200 and think that doesnt appeal to me at all so adding something to it would appeal more from a buyer and gamer point of view or maybe for those more dedicated start a monthly membership with random rewards for players who pay said amount

i was thinking that for people who get stuck in missions this would help massively if you thought about a system that rewards returning playings by giving them say 1 Coin a Day free or 1 Coin Free per week keeps players interested and there getting a nice little bonus just a though love the game guys keep up to great work

ive been stuck since yesterday lunch tme with 7 of the same mission types which i cant complete as i dont have the required vehicles other than using two coins to complete the mission is there a way to reset the call outs as im unable to play the game anymore due to this