Posts by Nickynickdispatch

In 1980 Mount St Helens erupted and before the volcano erupted they evacuated people. I think it would be a good idea to have a scenario of which simulates that in the game.

Some types of calls that might be good are:
    -Evacuation of near-by towns
    -Fire caused by Lava
    -Inhalation of ash

This Ian a great idea. Why not? It's something to think about. This could be a new threashold. Like we have alliance events, and missions. Maybe there could be alliance disasters that are available for free once a month. Like hurricanes, volcano eruptions. And yes they are isolated. So put a POI. And who cares if they are. High rise fires are also isolated, yet I find them ok the game in the middle of fields. And the volcanoes themselves might be isolated but may cause emergencies over a widespread area. So maybe this could be a once in a whole thing that pays a high amount of money. It's actually a really good idea. And idk why we should limit the game. At least make it an option for those who might want to, and an option for those who maybe don't.

So as the title suggests, I'm gonna give some tough love. Because I love this game and wanna see it continue to do great. But I gotta say there needs to be a focus on current problems and current developments and perfecting them before rushing on to the next one. It seems like the development team it falling over themselves trying to to come up with new updates. There are many big changes happening at the same time which wouldn't be problem except for the fact that the ones before aren't being tended to. The app was a huge change. ARFF is a huge addition. The mission upgrades. All these big changes. Meanwhile the app is very poor quality. It refreshes for anything, something as simple as my phone getting a low battery notification. It doesn't have a link to the forum. It doesn't have many of the click features of even the browser mobile site. The app is barely functionable on the acceptable spectrum. And before that the mission upgrades. Those have been completely forgot about it seems. I'll dispatch 30 calls and leave the game for a bit and come back to find that 5 room fires are now building collapses, yet nothing ever does downgrade from a building collapse to a room fire if you know what I mean. And no one is gonna buy 5 mobile command units for one city. And then thats just left like that and the development moves on to the next upgrade. So therefore what's going on is with every new major change the game is getting significantly worse. And it's only because the problems and issues that are already at hand aren't being taken care of and development is in too much of hurry and not taking care of what needs to be taking care of. They are great ideas but aren't gonna work if they aren't kept up. And for anyone who wants to get mad and or rant as a result of this post, I'm only saying what I see is going on and what is true in the nicest best way possible. I want to see the game do good

Agree to some extent that you can just turn down call volume.

Well Ace it's not that I have too many calls. In fact I could use more of them. I have plenty of units and stations. It's the ratio that's the problem. There are way too many large scale incident calls. Even if u did turn down the call volume, it wouldn't change the problem. And also, it's just so silly to have 5 building collapses and 13 industrial fires all at once. If calls are gonna upgrade to major, then the majors need to downgrade to Minor so there aren't so many, but it also just makes sense.

• I am constantly bombarded with major calls such as building collapses, gas station fires and industrial fires, and I will have 20 of them at once. I found that the problem is that some calls, such as room fires and trash fires, upgrade to these big ones. However when there is a building collapse or something big, it never downgrades. I know they are working on more downgrades, but this one is in much need to happen. If they are gonna upgrade, they need to downgrade too so we're aren't bombarded with the big calls. I just don't have the units to handle them all. Is anyone else in agreement? Of course it's not just about me if this is a community problem maybe they will make it a change priority. Thanks :)

So I am very excited about this idea. What if we could put units on standby for calls, so that way if and when they are needed they are automatically sent. For example a fire alarm call- we can send just one apparatus, but put others on standby that will go if it is found they are needed? And maybe for missions that upgrade- like a room fire turning into a building collapse, this feature can be used. And if they are not needed, they simply do not go and the standby ends with the call. We could even have a code for standby, just as all the other statuses do- a number code. But also, units on standby would be able to be dispatched to other calls, and the standby would be cancelled upon a different assignment of the unit! Thoughts? I think it's just one more thing to make this game more fun!!!