Posts by azallen

Move to the next patient automatically is an LSSM v4 feature, not sure about the other screen don't use it much. I'm with you though when LSSM goes down you forget how much it adds to the game, far as I can tell though MC is fine and it's LSSM that's down.

The problem with policing them at this point is that you might severely diminish several alliances. That might not look good for the game.

If you stop the game being fair & competitive you severely diminish alliances that are playing fairly. As I said alliance leaderboard is still competitive but the continued acceptance of bots will ruin that eventually.

I respectfully disagree, the very fact you say the leaderboard is unachievable to be on demonstrates part of the issue. It depends if you play as a team or individually as well. The alliance leaderboard is still very much competitive and when there is an alliance racing up the table, with players earning similar amounts of credits every hour of the day, there is clearly an issue.

I'm not here to talk about individuals or complain about them either. With respect I am making a valid suggestion to the devs on how they can disrupt botting and your response isn't related to that.

I'd like to see the devs do more to prevent those that are botting and spoiling the competitive element of the game for those of us that play fairly.

There appears to be limited attempts so far with not even captcha implemented which is such a basic tool to disrupt those botting. I haven't tested it but I suspect something as simple as blocking outdated browser versions isn't implemented either.

We all know there is a largely used bot service that the majority of these players are using, the devs could easily start disrupting this and make the game a fairer place for the rest of us. I think it's about time they did!

Do you think we could ask the devs to wrap the employee name in a label element with a for attribute with the ID for the checkbox input element?

The benefit of this is when selecting employees to train we'll be able to click on the name to select them which would certainly make my life a little bit easier!

I think there is a larger point though than the thread from 2 years ago you direct us to. Are the devs investing sufficiently in the servers given we are paying to play?

It's awful, surely when the game is monetised they can invest in servers that can cope? No idea on the set up but there isn't much excuse when services like AWS let you spin up and down instances to support higher traffic.