Posts by Iggy2210

as explained to you yesterday in the alliance setting up an alliance is not a quick thing it takes time and dedication, alliances can take up to a year to become established, running an alliance isn't just about been boss or having a title it really takes a lot of setting up and expanding. I hope you do well and manage to stick it out however my advice would be to enjoy the company of a smaller group establishing themselves as they where in your situation.

I guess your right. I mean I am the only person though.

Hello,

I was looking for some people to join the U.S. United Emergency Services so I'm not alone anymore. PLEASE JOIN WE ARE STRUGGLING!!!!! I have just created this alliance and would be willing to take anyone. No temp accounts and buildings are not required to be in their actual location, but it is strongly encouraged. I even get so exact that i place all of my units in the actual locations! Anyone wanting to join would have a higher-up rank because we are new, and the only requirement for having a higher up rank is having buildings in actual locations.

Thank you,

Chief Iggy2210