Posts by N351LL

Also agreed, my FDs cost 1.5 million dollars so in essence I count buy 15 fire station for the cost of one. It honestly decreased my drive to play this game.

The Mass casualty Vehicle is used in multi patient situations. In fact we already have three "Missionchief" calls where the vehicle can be implemented like

Active Shooters
    Bomb Explosion
    Building collapse

What do you think?

I'm not sure I know what you're taking about, I'm talking about total stations. Like shown below, where you don't have to count.

Fire: 75
    Police: 50
    Ambulance:7
    HEMS:4

This is what I'm looking for

Do you know how many stations you have? With the implementation of a station counter the game keeps track of how many police and fire departments you have, usually you have to go in manually and count individually. What's wrong with counting manually, emagine haveing 143 stations!

If they already have one of these and I'm just blind, tell me and I'll delete this post. :whistling:

Most people might not know, but there is a CAP to how many helicopter stations you can have. This personally drives me crazy because my mission chief is based off of REAL units and i currently have 47 stations in 4 counties with the real life units. The CAP for the helicopter stations is FOUR and I've been striving to place all of them down accurately.life-link-iii-response-time-map-7-base-1-sided.pdfair_care_response_times.pdf

The following fire calls have happened at airports and should be considered in the next update!

1. Collapsed landing gear
    2. Turbine / engine fire
    3. Baggage conveyor belt fire
    4. Aircraft collision with tanker
    5. Blown aircraft tire
    6. Failure to deploy landing gear "Dirty landing" AKA a plane landing with no wheels
    7. Emergency landing (upgradeable), if upgraded it can connect to 1,2,5,and 6
    8. Hanger fire
    9. Burning airport bus
    10. Burning jet fuel

Due to the TSA and CBP be present in most airports, they don't have to call on local police departments unless an actual arrest is made or a huge incident happens at the airport

1. Smuggler
    2. Trespasser on runway
    3. Disorderly passenger