Posts by Whitchit

To add on to this suggestion - some services use their HQ as a training facility - Why not add to your idea of an HQ building the optional extension of a single classroom, for the price of 500,000 credits (the same price as an academy) but not let it expand beyond a single classroom. And perhaps a Police HQ would also be an idea (assuming that a Police command vehicle is in the works - fingers crossed)?

Hey, since you seem to be the go-to person for Emergency Service Aviation, I was wondering if you would be able to try the Devon Air Ambulance EC 135 P2+ and T2+ Variants? And perhaps A cheeky building logo for them too? I'm happy to wait as I know other projects are already in the works and I'm in no huge rush.

I'm not entirely sure what is entailed in bringing the real-world mapping into the game, but I was wondering whether it would be possible to implement Google Maps into the game - and the reason that I ask is that if it were possible, perhaps all of the places which are listed on google maps could somehow be converted into POI's which the game could then use?

If you send it to an incident, it will still act as both a ladder and engine, even if you class it as a Ford Ka. You can call it a platform and still have it work as an engine.

You can use the own vehicle class as a way to bypass it, give it a new class in the vehicle edit options and then assign your ARR to use that class instead of the standard Quint Class, which can operate as both an engine or ladder or both depending on whether you have an engine or ladder closer to the mission than the Quint.

@TACRfan Perhaps you could ask the dev for a breakdown of the POI system so we all know what's going on? Like a mini-tutorial / FYI post so that we kno exactly how to use the system?

So far I do not believe it has ever spawned a mission anywhere other than a POI I have placed myself. And I don't use premium so even if that is a premium feature to disable it, which doesn't sound right, it wouldn't make a difference.

I may be mis-remembering, but I seem to recall there being an option to use other people's POI's? Is that still a feature as I cannot find it, and it would help with placing about 10,000 POIs that my area is missing. (Number is a total guess, I cover Devon and Somerset and have only placed a few hundred POI's)

I would love to see prisoner escape missions only spawn on top of Police Stations, Alliance Prisons and Prison POI's (For those not in an alliance / near to alliance prisons - new POI I presume).

In terms of having missions spawn at alliance Prisons, Would it be possible to assign alliance prisons as POI's automatically (same with alliance hospitals) and then have missions spawn for any player in a certain range around them?

Would be much more realistic that having a prisoner escape from the local car wash or indian restaurant...

Like advanced paramedics?

Not necessarily advanced, but at least trained to the same level as paramedics in fly-cars.

Edit- Answered my own question the ems chief is needed for custom missions

Does anyone know the ration of ems chiefs to casualties, is it 25 casualties to 1 ems chief?

10 casualties for each EMS chief I believe - But I also believe if you had 50 casualties you would still only require 1 EMS chief - 10 is just the threshold.

So Just to confirm, the person supervising EMS operations CANNOT act as a paramedic - I.E. Treat to the same level as a Fly Car? What was the thought behind this restriction?

This Video shows at least how duty officer paramedics have the capacity to respond as Paramedics as well as their role in a command role.