Posts by Whitchit

Not sure how often officers in the USA are trained to ALS standard - in the UK it's only firearms and some PSU officers who are trained as Police Medics. Not totally sure it would be worth introducing but it's an idea at least.

This has to be one of the top ten threads on the forum, possibly top three, in terms of high levels of knowledge about a specific subject area, which forgoes any unpleasantness and is very informative to anyone else reading along. This is a model thread for the forum in my books, and we could all learn a lot from how the discussion was conducted!

What I have tried:

The screenshots in order of testing: "Taunton Fleetlist" - This showing the number of vehicles and spaces of taunton ambo station (where the MCU is located)

"MTC Details" - the details of the mass casualty I am having problems with (even after deleting and re-purchasing)

"Honiton Fleet List" - Details of the fleet at honiton station - the station I want to move the MCU to.

"Swap Vehicles Button" to show I am definitely using 'swap vehicles' and not 'shift here' button.

"No room for Vehicle" showing the message I get when hitting "swap vehicles" button.

"RRV details" showing the details of a fly-car which I want to swap the MCU with from honiton.

"Swap with MTC Unavailable" showing there is not even an option to swap it with the mass casualty unit.

@me181 If there is no option for it in the LSS Manager, I still would consider it worth discussing here, as some people have stated they would find it useful. I've had a look and cannot find it in the LSS Appstore or settings.

Hi all,

More Devon/Somerset area units:

Vauxhall Astra Estate (Not my graphic, borrowed from @VICFire)
    Vauxhall Astra Estate (Not my graphic, borrowed from @Mark_)
    Mobile Treatment Centre
    Patient Support Vehicle
    DSFRS Fire Boat 'Vigils'

This topic has already been touched upon by this thread, but I wanted to expand on it and see who would be interested, or whether the idea is flawed in some way.

The police force I am building up on currently is in the process of selling off old stations and building much larger "Response Hubs" which are few and far between but contain a much larger police presence. I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a feature that, rather than using the option to move stations around (for 10 coins), instead merges stations completely, so that for example "station 1" merges with "station 2" and station 2 gains the vehicle spaces, vehicles including all graphics and set-up etc, and all personnel with all their current training and vehicle assignments, from station 1. Station one is then deleted. This could be a non-reversible coin-only transaction (or even premium feature), with a confirmation button to ensure it is not done by accident, which would earn the dev some more money towards the game and allow realistic players to keep up with the real world a bit easier. Obviously, A limit would need to be imposed where if someone tries to merge two fire stations with 25 vehicles each, the game either does not allow the station merge to go over the cap on vehicles per station, or advises the player "some vehicles will be lost during the merge" and potentially allows players to select which vehicles they wish to keep or loose. I think this should be allowed to happen for every fire, ambulance and police station separately, and also for any fire stations to merge with ambulance stations in order to gain the ambulance extension as discussed in the thread linked at the start of this post.

Let me know what you think!

I like this idea, for me I would definitely use it to distinguish between the different versions of thinks like small / large supermarket fires etc, where there are size variants of the same mission. Another great use would be a drop down for each of my smaller alarm regulations with the "upgraded" versions, for example person check often upgrades to officer down - it would be great to have the additional units available in the person check drop down menu rather than having to go through each upgraded mission selecting every individual unit that it hasn't been sent yet.

I was wondering, What is the purpose / benefit of having cardiac surgery as well as cardiology, or neuro-surgery as well as neurology? Does it increase the credits you get back? I have not noticed a requirement for the surgeries (except general surgery) with patient transport.

Not sure if this is an error/bug, but I am trying to swap my mass casualty with a fly-car from another station (both amb stations are full). It does not allow me to swap, stating that the station I am trying to swap the mass casualty to is full, even though I am swapping vehicles and not "shifting to" the new station.

New Graphics Pack

I have just publicised a new graphics pack on MC which is specifically for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue. Obviously anyone can use it anywhere but all the units are as close to the real thing as I could get. Not all graphics were made by me but credit is given to all creators whose work I have featured / edited.

Hope you enjoy!

I like this idea - many of the local ambulance stations in my area are merging to share buildings with the fire service, so this would be really handy! Potentially it could cost the same as relocating a building - 10 Coins? Just if the Dev wants to see it be a bit more profitable for him y'know?