Posts by Whitchit

Ready for the new Mass Casualty Unit to arrive in-game, I have a few options for people!

Firstly, as promised, a St John Ambulance MCU:

Next, a National Ambulance Resilience Unit (NARU) MCU:

Finally, a HART MCU:

@StuartA1984 from what I can find there are no ambulance service / NHS "Mass Casualty Units" in real life, so I would use some of the units here either St. Johns, or I plan on making a Red Cross MCU and a fictional Ambulance MCU

Might be worth doing some research on NARU too

@hawker5 Yes, the delay is because the game does not recognise that it should use the animation the way it would for a graphics pack, and instead flicks between both images as though it were two stills rather than a plain and an animated one.

Next batch of shiny stuff.

HART BASU

HART IRV

Airport RRV

@PepisMax125 I do not expect to have completed any of your graphics by the end of this year, I suggest patience just everyone else seems to be able to show.

@Realjessey These are the ones I tried and failed to upload yesterday...

A real treat today - some potentially kinda unrealistic units which I decided I couldn't not post - if you like them let me know :)

HART Officer's Vehicle - Landrover Freelander

HART Rapid Response Vehicle - Landrover Discovery

HART Support Vehicle - Mercedes Vito

I like this idea. I would like to mention, as Im sure it has in the past to have a consistent graphic from non emerg to emerg so there is no pause in between. Does this make sense?

Currently, when enroute to a call, it pauses between lights flashing and doesnt look realistic, any way to change this?

Thanks

That's why I set this thread up. I am aware that APNGs can be added to the individual unit, but not in the same way that graphic packs function.

I'll be honest, making new and flashy things is very fun indeed :)

DCA

RRV

ERU

@PepisMax125 I'll see what I can do, but old stuff really isn't my forte - as you may be able to guess from my recent new and improved SHINY :D Graphics :D :D

Some graphics I've been sitting on for a while, now with new and improved flashtastic flavour!

Light Rescue Pump:

Hybrid Light / Medium Rescue Pump:

Medium Rescue Pump:

Unfortunately not being a coding wizard I am unable to upload more than 10 attachments at a time, for those maths genii out there this will seem obvious, and as a result, I will only be doing 3 unit updates, rather than my regular 5.

Hope ya like it!!

Sooooo as many of you may already know, I have some form of unit graphics OCD ( UK Graphics Expanded ) but recently something has really annoyed me. We are able to upload animated graphics packs - I think you know where this is going - but we are not, so far as I am aware, able to upload animated graphics for individual units. Personally, It's killing me inside, and I hope enough of you feel the same that we can have this added to the Dev's list of highly requested things. Here I am, ever hopeful!

If you guys could let me know by way of the poll below, I'd be most appreciative. I hope I've included answers that fit most points of view...

Its ok. Was just wondering. I have brought the model they produced :)

It's on the list, has been since the last time you (or somebody else possibly) asked. I'll get round to it.

In the meantime, I've uploaded my first animated Graphics Pack on Mission Chief!