Posts by Ryan121

I am in a small alliance and we have started the autumn missions event and one of the requirements is a flood rescue vehicle could anyone assist with what this is please

Can you have large missions spawn without placing POIs or do I need to actually create them. Like do I have to put a POI on Hospital for Fire in Hospital Major incident for example or does the game already know that there is a hospital there as it is located on the map as one

What ist he difference between SAR and Coastguard locations please? After a bit of research i can find Coastguard helicopter stations (9) and only one (1) SAR and that is in London.

If i get the mass casualty expansion on my ambulance station do i need to add the specialization as well or will it start spawning mass casualty without the specialization if the expansion is ready for action?

Hi all,

I have currently got a Large Scrapyard fire with the requirements ofI do not currently have any HART bases and i am unsure of what units would substitute for an SRV as the mission does not require any HART bases to be able to spawn.

Required Fire engines20
    Required Fire Officers6
    Required Aerial Appliance Trucks2
    Required Water Carriers2
    Required Police Cars4
    Required HazMat Units or CBRN Vehicles1
    Required ICCU or Ambulance Control Units1
    Required Breathing Apparatus Support Units1
    Required SRVs1
    Required Foam Units1