Posts by VICFire

This isn't a bug. You're asking too much of the game at once. If you were to send your units in 3 or 4 batches, you won't encounter the issue.

With larger setups, it can be quite easy to fill 30 beds in a hospital. Expand the area and the number of hospitals and you'll find 60 or 90 or even more can be easy to fill. Then you've got to go through the trouble of adding different "wings" to satisfy the demand which costs even more money.

My suggestion is a Major Trauma Centre. It works exactly the same as a regular hospital but can have the ability to expand to 50 beds, not 30. The price - I would go for 350,000. You'd be able to expand a current hospital for the 150,000 credit difference and something along the lines a 24 hour wait (like stations). Naturally you'd also be able to buy it outright if you wish.

The benefits? 50 beds. No need to keep spending unnecessarily on hospital departments as you would if you built new wings.

I must stipulate that the traumatology department would be available in both hospitals and MTCs as is the norm at hospitals around the country.

I'm going to test that later today but I think they do go faster when responding rather than just patrolling or returning to their stations

Yes, they are quicker responding compared to patrolling.

• A bit touchy
    • I wasn't addressing you
    • What the amount of posts got to do with anything

I was answering your question as Sebastian is no longer developing the game and it didn't have anything to do with the matters of the first post. If you look over the Forum Rules [https://board.missionchief.com…p/Thread/620-Forum-Rules/], you'll find that double/triple posting is considered spam. I'm trying to look out for you and keep the forum clean and the thread easy to follow for all of us experiencing these issues. Please appreciate that the issues you've listed are being looked into by the current development team.

Are you Sebastian by any chance mate?

Sebastian has nothing to do with the game. All of your actual questions have been answered so please keep this on topic. There's also an 'edit' function which can be used to add statements to your last message instead of boosting your post count. Perhaps it would be wise to properly collate points into a single post rather than add new ones every few minutes, or seconds.

As I'm sure most of you know by now, the rescue vehicle requirement for this mission is far too high. Hampshire, the county I play in, has 3 such vehicles for the whole county and other counties don't have even that many.

I have two suggestions regarding this.
    1) Remove the rescue requirement for Cyclist struck by HGV incident. The other required units would be better described by someone who knows of the standard response to that call.

2) Implement a Cyclist Trapped under HGV call. This would require a rescue vehicle but only the one.

Think about it. If a partial building collapse only needs 2 rescue vehicles then a cyclist being hit by a lorry wouldn't need more.

Hey all,

I was wondering what is the point of building a urology or gyencology extention on a hospital? I haven't seen any missions that its a requirement to send patients there. Is it just for future missions or is there something i'm missing?

The urology extension has never been used, not on the US game and not on the UK game. Gynecology is used for child births (US only).

Sure they are. Agreed with you; Just don't really understand why a UK version was needed, as it could be played more or less realistically on the US version.The only difference is that they've renamed some applainces, but nothing added what we didn't got already on US ver.

Seeing as we were always told by Sebastian that a UK version wasn't coming, it would be safe to say that we all made-do with what the US version had like an obsession with ALPs but we're quite happy. When the UK version was announced, I was really excited but now I'm annoyed as it's not the high quality we expected and now there's 2 more versions with more on the way? Not sure how the company can know so much about so many services. Oh wait, they don't. So yeah, this is where we're at.

Yes... so we're requesting the very same units which already existing in the US version.
    This makes the UK version pointless atm.

The game is partially pointless as it is because there's so little content. We want the units because they are what we have in the UK as well. The difference will be primarily in what units are required for missions I hope. The rescue pump and CARP exist in the UK so why shouldn't we have them in the UK version?

Who here feels that a petition should be started to make the development team come on the Forums site to listen to us? Their method will not work. They should really come on the Forums site so they know what the community wants. Right now I feel they are doing what they want, not what we want.

Sebastian may have been hesitant on some things but at least he'd listened to and reasoned with us to a point.

If I get enough players to like this post and agree with me then I will start a petition under General Discussion tonight.

A petition yeah that's great but how are we supposed to get that petition to them? We've got no way to contact them. They don't seem to be listening to us now to begin with. Perhaps it's a good place to start so I would recommend it as we have to explore all avenues here.

I partly agree with your speech. unfortunately if there is no active administration for the English version it does not depend on us players. I hope in an Italian version and I hope that these new versions will be updated properly thanks to the help of all of us. You misunderstood us we don't want our version but an additional version to the existing ones. forgive bad English

Trust us, not much more can be done on the UK version. There are plenty of people who want to help (including moderators on here) who just simply aren't being listened to. No matter how many Italians or other nationalities there are willing to help, it's not going to change how it is with the new devs.

<p>Do these devs just not care?</p>

Y'know every day I'm just assuming that more and more. No communication with the general 'population' - they don't use these forums. Suggestions not being listened to and they have no clue what they're doing on the UK versions. The Australian and Spanish versions are identical to that of the UK version. Too many cooks spoil the broth or, in this case, too many games ruin the experience. 3 games - perhaps 4 - was enough if they know what they're doing.