Posts by VICFire

It's not a great idea plagiarising images and then publishing them for people to use. Of course if you have permission to use them then that's fine but I don't want people thinking some of these images are your own work if they're not (referencing your latest PSU and PDU units).

I can't answer the first question for sure but I know that sending more units to calls will make it clear quicker. With building collapses, I send all the available units then dispatch an additional type 2 fire engine to the scene to arrive shortly after the final required unit. This'll save some time on clearing the call. The more you send, the quicker the call will clear.

How is that possible then? Interesting..
    Well i am sorry then - one guy made it somehow.

I assume they can have 1,000 fire stations, 1,000 ambulance stations and 1,000 police stations (plus hospitals and the like). 1,103 isn't just fire stations, it's everything combined.

To be honest @leutmatho, I don't think you quite understand what he's trying to say.

I do think changing the call names would be good. I dislike having to send an ambulance to someone with a nosebleed, it seems stupid so changing it to something more realistic would be nicer for me.

If you share the mission to your alliance then that will be possible. There's no benefit to clogging up players' screens with non-alliance calls or patient transport requests.

You can disable the ambulance extension so that you don't receive calls by clicking on the building, press edit and then go to your expansions. There'll be something along the lines of "not ready for action" so you need to click that. It will disable any ambulance calls from spawning. If I were you, I'd focus my credits on purely fire for now until you get settled with the game. Fire calls generate the most income of all calls so it is usually worthwhile.

There's nothing stopping you from making up a police and ambulance response to any of those calls. If each fire call requires police and ambulance then there will be a building requirement and no one will be able to progress due to demands in having x amount of extra units.

you get 1 new person per day per station no matter what the auto feacture is nice because you don't have to do the recuit every three day thing

I can't quite tell what point you're trying to get across here because of the lack of punctuation.

If you're trying to say that you get one person per day no matter what then that is false. Yes, the auto-recruiting feature is good however some don't have access to it and so the one, two or three-day recruitment is the only way to get new recruits.

Recruiting for one day gives you one new employee,
    Two days is two new,
    Three days is three new employees.

There's an option for Premium users to recruit automatically up to a number defined by editing the station and changing the "Personel (Desired)" dialog box.

On this subject, are Alliance placed POI active for spawning missions for me? By doing POI check and validating then, do they get added to my list of available POI for mission spawning?

As far as I'm aware, you automatically use them when someone else adds one in your area. I had a bus shelter POI in my old alliance that someone set. It was about 7 minutes out of my area but I still got calls to it despite never setting it myself.

Vehicles will use regular ferry routes listed on OSM, without the need to build or buy anything else. It seems unnecessary to have to buy something which you can do for free.

Been doing the same since I started the game. Created this spreadsheet (similar set-up for police and ambulance too, though not as important for me right now). It's a whole load of conditional formatting so I don't have to touch it now, just have to mark the vehicles as green as I add them, increase slots (as required) and update staff numbers (as required).

[Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/00442f4081f7c61cb684ef177f279074.png][Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/59ad2556240376aac302098aa3856f94.png]

Green means completed,
    Yellow is pending or incomplete (in terms of vehicle and staff),
    Red means not built.
    Grey is not applicable.

I haven't updated everything in a little while so there's still things pending but most of the main content is there (I understand it all).

Personally, I've made a fire station with an ambulance station as my HART base. Currently, I've got an MCU, two ulilities, an ambulance and a BASU there. It does the job for me without additional scripting and I've got different alarm and response regulations to differentiate them from normal fire units.