Posts by Annex

Before activating the extension, make sure you have at least 2 wildland trucks (I suggest type 3s, but any of them will work)

Type 3 function as wildland and structure engines, but they are expensive and chunky (Require 3 people)

Type 4 function as wildland, and they hold the most water, but they don't have any foam or structure abilities

Type 5-7 do mostly the same thing, but 5s and 6s can haul some trailers.

Thanks!

Hey everyone, I currently have 1 Wildland Expansion and planning on making 4 New ones within a newer county that now has a solid foundation of stations and units. I am wondering how everyone's experience with the expansion is along with any tips and tricks for me regarding wildland!

Thank you, Annexgaming298

Michigan's 9-1-1 Services

Whether you are in the beginning stages of building the first fire station/police station or are a long-time pro player set on growing fast, we welcome you all to our alliance.

We provide a friendly gaming environment for our members to play together and share missions to support and encourage each other.

We are only located in the State of Michigan. While this may change later in the future, we currently are only in the State of Michigan.

Our Administrators will assign you a specific county that you will be based in, and in charge of. Claiming a county before you are given one will result in your removal from the alliance.

We are looking for:

- Reasonably Active players.
    - Smart Players.

- Those who would like to be located or are willing to relocate to the State of Michigan.
    - Able to communicate through chat and VC in Discord.

­

Before Applying:

- Applications with unregistered accounts will be denied.

- You must have read and accepted all rules before applying to our alliance.

Please allow for 1 - 3 days for your alliance application to be reviewed!!

Please note that you may be contacted by a server administrator through in-game messaging, so make sure you check, failure to respond in a timely manner will result in you being denied into the alliance!!

DM me any time with any questions or concerns:

MY DISCORD: officialannex

Annexgaming298 (Rank: Battalion Chief)

Ambassador of Michigan's 9-1-1 Services

Alliance Founded On: January 29th, 2021 By: Jdog20202002