Posts by Broward

To piggy back what Volley said, National Emergency Services (NES) is revamped and recruiting both new and current players that are looking to join an alliance focused on becoming the best alliance possible. We offer hospitals, academies, courses, alliance events, and a ranking system that allows for progression within the alliance. We currently have emergency services in Florida, California, Wisconsin, New York, Utah, Washington D.C., and Georgia. We have a TS that is involved with the GTA 5 community that we are in but we have our own set of channels and offices. If anyone is interested, feel free to apply, hop on our TS, or message either of us. If you hop on the TS, make sure to ask for Noah T or Juan H. We look forward to working with everyone.

TeamSpeak3 Address: ts3.vicenetwork.com

-Juan H.
    Director of Emergency Services
    Alliance Admin

We went under the Sheriff's office due to financial reasons. As for Engine 106, it has the ability to transport a patient but we rarely if at all transport anyone. Engine 106 covers Alligator Alley with Rescue 106 (Medic) so they are all by themselves. When any call comes in, our Air Rescue 85 gets dispatched automatically. Quite the piece of equipment though.

Typically, you would have dive team if the department was large enough or like in south Florida, they train everyone to make a save in the water. Especially since there are so many bodies of water located near us.

One Suggestion that I thought would help with reducing the time on scene of calls, realism, as well as overall efficiency of the game would be to increase the personnel cap on each of these trucks:

1. Truck- Three man trucks are starting to appear more frequently throughout the United States Fire Service but for a majority of big city fire departments, four person trucks are the norm. If the department is at the scale of FDNY, they may have even more than four.
    2. Heavy Rescue- A majority of departments will have four man USAR/TRT/Heavy Rescue trucks due to the fact that the operations they are involved with require more personnel with specialized training.
    3. Medic- Although I may be partially bias with this suggestion due to the way south Florida fire rescue staffs their rigs, increasing the cap from two to three on a medic truck would reduce time on scene of medicals. Almost all of south Florida staffs their medics with three man rigs.

New Vehicles:

1. Mass Casualty Vehicle- Due to the amount of a major calls within MC, an MCV would work wonders for on-scene patient care as well as realism.
    2. Bomb Squad/EOD- Due to the fact that we already have calls involving explosives, Bomb Squad would be needed for any of those calls. Makes sense and adds realism.
    3. Sergeant/Shift Commander- For the PD side of things, simply renaming a patrol car just isn't the same. At any type of major/priority scene, you would have a plethora of supervisors on-scene.

New Courses:

1. DMAT- Also knows as a Disaster Medical Assistance Team, this course would me required by any personnel assigned to the Mass Casualty Vehicle.
    2. FBI Bomb Tech School- All EOD/Bomb Squad Team members go through this training before getting activated. Pertains to the Bomb Squad Vehicle.
    3. Leadership Training Program- Allows Police Officers to take the next step in their career and get promoted to a Sergeant/Shift Commander.

Misc:

1. Increasing the cap of patients allowed in a hospital- Not many hospitals have a thirty patient intake maximum.
    2. Allowing personnel to be transferred- No fire/police department has extra bodies lying around their stations with no assignment.
    3. Dispatch Centers- When having multiple different departments, you may come across the problem of having started a brand new department with no help around while receiving the same type of calls as you would your bigger departments. It would be quite helpful for the dispatch center to be able to limit the type of calls related to the stations that are incorporated with that dispatch center.

These are just a few of the suggestions that I think would make a tremendous improvement on the game play of MC. I didn't suggest calls due to the fact that almost any type of scenario can be a type of call. You could be here for hours thinking of the different calls. Let me know what you think.

UPDATE

Formerly known as Texas Emergency Services, we have changed our name to National Emergency Services. We now currently have Emergency Services in Texas, Arizona, Wisconsin, and now Florida. We are looking for players who are interested in becoming a part of an alliance who re-create emergency service departments as realistically as possible. Many of our members are active LEO's and FF's! We are very laid back and have a TeamSpeak 3 Channel for any members to join if they want to take their Mission Chief experience to the next level. Just ask for Juan or Noah T when connecting. We look forward to seeing you soon!

TeamSpeak 3 Info: ts3.vicenetwork.com

National Emergency Services Admin
    Juan H.

Hello all,

I was wondering if a more interactive/accurate map has been thought of? I know the map that the game currently uses a free map which makes sense business wise, but for the consumers, it can be quite inaccurate. Google maps is quite expensive to get a license for but is there any maps out there that are similar that would give the map a much needed upgrade?

Hello All! Texas Emergency Services is up and running! We are an alliance geared towards recreating Texas Fire Departments, Police Departments, and Emergency Medical Service Departments to represent their real-life counterparts. We also accept players from any part of the world. We have active admins that are on everyday. We also accept players from any part of the world. We welcome all types of players into our family! If you are interested in a fun, layed back alliance to play some realistic Mission Chief with, you've found the right place! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope to see you soon!

Juan Pablo
    Alliance Admin

Tactical EMS is another word for a SWAT Medic. A SWAT Medic functions as a full-time member of the SWAT Team. They go through the same training and qualifications as any other SWAT Team member would go through. The only difference, they are a Paramedic as well. For trench rescue, jaws of life implementation, and high angle rescue, you are thinking more of an ESU team like the NYPD has. Majority of the time, the Fire Departments will have specialty teams that will handle those type of events.

I actually don't mind the idea. I am re-creating FDNY and that's exactly what a majority of the EMS rigs in the city do. It would be a great help so that you could have a medic pretty close to a majority of the calls.

Hey all,

Not sure if this has been brought up or not but I would suggest to increase the personnel max you can set on the Ladders and Heavy Rescues. I am recreating FDNY and feel really weird only having 3 firefighters on the ladders and the rescues. Something small but would definitely help the players who are choosing areas/big cities that have a large amount of manpower.