Posts by medicman11

I was wondering what everyones thought were on being able to run multiple counties separately? Have a separate dispatch center to manage just those stations and units. I think the cost can stay the same for new stations and upgrades since fire stations jump to 300 after awhile but being able to manage a station from a separate dispatch center would be nice

What if we used the rank system to promote people from the station. Something option since it will be hard for the new people who are just stattin. You could run courses to become a Chief, BC, Fire investigator, captain, engineer and so on, once they have a high enough rank you can promote them (based of number of calls? IDEAS?) . Maybe use it to help speed up mission times? So a engine company with a engineer, captain and firefighter can fight a bin fire in 1 minute instead of 2 minutes or something like that. This way if you never promote your can still get the job done just fine, but if you decide too it can help benefit you. Same thing with police, if we ever moved into the K9, sergeant, detective and such.

Any thought about adding the substation to a POI? I keep getting them in the middle of no where?
    Maybe fast food places too? More likely to have a grease fire there as well.
    Banks for police missions?
    Parking lots for the parked car accidents? Pedestrian hit by car? Or car theft? Break ins?
    Thoughts anyone??

I know there is a feature for setting unit hours. So I work medic 11 20-08. So I could have two ambulances out of a "post" or quarters like I have then rotate between units with the timer. It would be nice to have automatic move ups too but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves lol

Any thoughts on having ambulance posting locations? I know you could always build another ambulance, but like where I work we will put 30 rigs out of a main location and then curbside post during the day. Any thoughts? Ideas? A post could cost maybe 30-50?