Posts by david.duran

I am having an issue with pertaining to USAR. Some of the missions that did not require and special units before, such as Confined Space Rescue or Partial Collapse, are now requiring special units and training. Before, a rescue truck was enough. This wouldn't be a problem, except, the units and personnel it requires are not being counted once they are on scene. I had a call for a Partial Building Collapse a little while ago that required 8 USAR trained personnel. I dispatched 2 Rescue Trucks, both with extra equipment in USAR and Technical Rescue as well as both trainings for all 8 members. However, once on scene, the system only counted 2 of the personnel and told me that I still needed 6 more. This has happened on several missions and I eventually have to complete the missions with coins because the system never recognizes that the necessary personnel are on scene. There is also an issue with a mission requiring a SAR Unit but there is no listed definition of what an SAR Unit is. I thought it was the Light Tower and Generator Units, but those didn't count. I would appreciate some developer input on this issue.