Posts by Kriti369

But that’s why more stations would be better. I also play in two countries and multiple major cities and I have to choose where it’s more important rather than having one in each major city. Each major city regardless has 10 Building if not more So it makes sense

I think we should be able to get more police aviation stations. 1 every 25 I feel is unrealistic especially for people who have multiple major cities. Biggest issues I find is that I’ll have my aviation unit in NY and I’ll get missions in Chicago that requires a helicopter. Different dispatch centers but because I have aviation in one it requests it in another. Maybe lower to 10 stations per aviation unit? That way I can have 10 stations in a major city plus helicopter units

I think the more you have the more you should be paid. Some missions are only worth 200 credits maybe if they restructured and kept the pricing but you made more for “experience” in playing the game? So the credits worth 200 in the beginning could be worth 2000 credits as you hit 100+ stations. No refunds on credits just an automatic boost in credits. Worst comes to worst the developers can credit people as much as they want for years of service or amount of stations.

Hello all, I was thinking especially for the bigger missions where the units may be different each time to be able to see what units you need without going into the information page. I feel personally it’s a waste of time for someone to go through that whole process when you can just see them. It’s sort of a feature if you add a unit and cancel it it’ll show a list in red but maybe it can be a permanent feature to just show them up front.

Hope everyone agrees and it gets added!!