Posts by meowsers

I'm not sure how you're meant to 'respond' to a traffic stop. There could be further options for police calls to change although I'd also rather not have to be having a missions requirements change more than once. I'd suggest making further suggestions to particular calls as to what they can change.
    Make sure you have the call expansion option on thought for this to work, found in the dispatch centre options.

Well it makes it more real. It not what's convenient, but it's what happens. A police officer could use a Taser on someone and then we have to call EMS etc.

Heres my Idea. We respond to a traffic stop then it transforms into something else

for example Traffic Stop -> Search of Vehicle -> Drug bust with an arrest

or Traffic Stop -> Officer Down etc

Here's an outline

Train Police officers in a new course: Investigations
    New Unit for a Police Department: Detective Unit

New building (or a hospital expansion): Morgue
    New unit for the Morgue: Medical Examiner
    Training for a staff at the Morgue: Forensic Pathology (for realism)

Hey guys,

Since I am really into this game, I made a subreddit for it. I am looking for moderators. I am in the process of creating a Wiki for it (thanks to Drewcasey24 for the jumpstart) and I am looking for feedback

Thanks guys!
    Meowsers

When the Police are on patrol, they often find random things to do, such as Traffic Stops, Accidents, and burglaries. We could do missions that happen randomly on patrol. We could also do Police chases in the game, however i'm not sure how that would be implemented.