Posts by Wolfman1988

I have an idea for a mission since this is happening more then once might i suggest retirement home fire for that you would need 2 heavy rescue vehicles 1 mobile command vehicle 3 patrol cars 6 fire trucks and an ambulance also 2 battalion chief units should be sent to that call please let me know what you think

I have an idea for a mission type since these do happen from time to time perhaps there should be an ammonia leak at a chem plant call for that you would need 1 mobile command vehicle 3 HazMat units 1 mobile air unit 5 patrol cars for crowd control reasons 1 ambulance bus 4 heavy rescue vehicles please let me know what you think it should look like thishttp://www.processingmagazine.com/ammonia-gas-leak-injures-10-workers-at-texas-chemical-plant/

I have an idea for a police mission since this is a terrible thing to happen to people might i suggest grand theft auto as a police mission for that you would need 5 patrol cars and a police helicopter please let me know what you think

I have an idea that should be suggested a Russian emergency vehicles full graphics pack moscow featuring the emergency vehicles used in the russian capital here's what they look like the nyc vehicle in the set of pictures shown there can't be used due to it not looking realistic by russian standards https://www.google.ca/search?q…RAhVi34MKHWWyAM0Q_AUIBigB i hope this helps could some one perhaps make this possible?

I have an idea for a new alliance mission type since this happened in Tokyo Japan years ago there should be a poison gas attack alliance mission for which you would need 3 HazMat units 6 police cars 5 SWAT Teams 3 Mobile Command vehicles 4 Battalion Chief units 10 ground ambulances and 1 air ambulance please let me know what you think

I have a great idea for a mission type since this is happening a lot in most places why not have a child abuse call for that 2 patrol cars would be needed since its usually both parents hurting a child usually in a broken family please let folks know what you think also there should be 100% chance the parents would have to go to jail

I could not get gimp to work in my attempt to create a Japanese emergency vehicles graphic pack featuring the emergency vehicles in use in Tokyo Japan :cursing: :thumbdown: ?( could some one make the graphic pack for me here are the types of emergency vehicles in use in Tokyo Japan toy versions are not good looking i would suggest they not be used for the sake of realism same with the american impression one or the commuter onehttps://www.google.ca/search?q=emergency+vehicles+in+tokyo+japan&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzhNj9peTRAhVL_4MKHdBxD9UQ_AUICCgB&biw=1600&bih=791 or the european looking ones in the link or the 2dones

I have an idea for this game that should be wicked cool Japanese emergency vehicles how does that sound for neat? info herehttps://www.google.ca/search?q=japanese+emergency+vehicles+tokyo&biw=1600&bih=791&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjaj7SEpOPRAhVX5mMKHVvCA_0Q_AUIBigB

I have an idea for a call since a lot of animals are being abused starved mutilated burned beaten in huge numbers why not have an animal cruelty raid call for which you would need 1 swat unit please let me know what you think also for that call perhaps there should be a poi called factory farm

I have an idea for a call that would require a new type of building an asylum and and missions it could help with like suicidal person mental break down and even addiction calls and ptsd related incident for these calls you would need 1 or more patrol cars or a paddy wagon or an ambulance please let me know what you think

since there are a lot of trains carrying dangerous goods there should be a train derailment with chlorine leak / mass casualty event mission for the goods station poi for that you would need 7 firetrucks 1 mobile command vehicle 2 heavy rescue vehicles 2 hazmat units 5 police cars and 1 mobile command center and the ambulance bus please let me know what you think

since this is very serious for the school poi there should be a beating at school/school bully mission with 90 percent chance the patient needs transporting usually due to injuries and bleeding for this you should require 1 ambulance and 1 patrol car and also make it so the person who carried out the beating has to be jailed please let me know what you think