Posts by Wolfman1988

I have an idea the swat teams should be able to make arrests in cases where there are extremely dangerous people

examples here and here
    please let me know what you think perhaps there should even be more missions which require swat teams for example after a bomb blast they usually look for the suspects responsible and the swat teams should be able to transport prisoners as well

I have an idea once the prison is built and has the needed expansions and upgrades there should be a criminal record database in the game so you can keep an eye on former inmates perhaps a justice system with a court house that can be built after all the police can't be effective without a justice system that includes a court house the prisoners should be held and you can set a trial date and even convict them for various things perhaps even set the length of a trial by setting a timer please let me know what you think

Since this happens more often then not schizoid embolism should be a medical mission/police mission due to the fact schizophrenic people usually become violent patient transport should be at 100 and there should be barricaded persons call that it expands to and there should be a 100 percent chance of prisoners with the barricaded persons call please let everyone know what you think

i have a great idea since some times the bank robbers cover gets blown thanks to big brother why make a change to it bank robbery surveillance system because big brother picks up images of the robbers and trips the alarm usually via camera also people should have to be taken prisoner after the robbery is ended and there should be hostage situation which should have patients and the transport chance for them should be 100 percent as some of them get shop or stabbed by the robbers please let me know what you think

i have an idea for an alliance event since the Ebola outbreak in west Africa might i suggest something in the line of Deadly Disease outbreak for which you would need a massive hazmat response and a massive police and ems response since there maybe a breakdown of social order swat teams should be involved and it should spawn events like mass riots since people will be terrified and you would need coroners and a morgue at the hospitals and also military units and even a mash unit that you can set up that works as a staging area since the armed forces are often involved in such cases as they send in military police and impose military curfew please let me know what you think of these ideas.

:!: I have an idea folks what if we could Collaborate to create an animated graphics pack featuring all the emergency vehicles used in the Russian capital Moscow i know i have tried and failed miserably but if we put our minds together we can create one of the best animated graphics packs ever who's with me? :?:

I have a fantastic idea for those looking to buy things like ambulance buses an Auction feature that way you can have the option of getting such vehicles by bidding for them please let me know what you think of this suggestion

I have an idea since there is a revolving door justice system in place why not have a prison included and after the morgue is built and the training is complete there should be in the case of in the future homicides a death row for the prison and their should be two options gas chamber or lethal injection in the prison also there should be a parole board system to determine weather or not the prisoner stays behind bars or goes free