Posts by Brkenarrow

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if people have a "standard" setup for their fire and police departments and rescue stations.

For example, a maxed out fire department at level 16 should be able to hold 17 vehicles (correct me if I'm wrong). Do all of your departments have X number of rescue engines, quints, chiefs, command, hazmat, etc? Or do you just buy what vehicles you need when you need them?

The wording is accurate as it stands now. I don't see a need for changing it, just my opinion.

An event (storm, civil unrest, or storm surge) can be started once every 7 days. These spawn a large number of calls and they last for (correct me if I'm wrong) 48 hours. The large scale missions can be created once a day per alliance and can be one of the preset missions or a "create your own" type mission.

Update on this issue - I've since upgraded my phone from a Samsung Galaxy S7 to the S9+ and still having the same issues. I have a friend with the S8 having the same problem. So I'm thinking it's either an OS problem or, more likely, an app bug.

It does work in the browser. However the mobile browser is less streamlined than the app so I'd much rather use the app. :\

I'm in Central Standard Time in the US. I've been having it happen all day long but have been able to have intermittent success logging on in the morning, usually just for a few minutes. In the afternoon and evening it's almost 100% of the time it gets stuck in the loading loop. :/

I can't find an identifiable pattern to it. I was just able to get onto the phone app for about ten minutes, then I clicked to dispatch to a mission and it went into the loading loop.

I have noticed it the last three days, things worked fine prior to that. I only have 15 FD stations so I don't think things are getting bogged down with too many calls. My phone app stays logged in, normally when it's working I click on the app and it takes me straight to the game. With this issue I click on the app and it goes straight into a loading loop. Yesterday and this morning I was able to log in, the last few evenings it goes straight to the loading loop.

When I try to open the app on my phone (Android, Samsung S7) the app goes to a loading screen, then a black screen, and repeats on this endless loading loop. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app to no avail. Any ideas? Is this a known issue?

I've tried searching the forums but nothing is coming up. Is there a list of all the missions in the game including how many stations you need to unlock it, vehicle requirements, payout, what it can expand into, etc.?

Anoka County Public Safety is an alliance based in and around Anoka County, Minnesota. We are open to new members. Currently we have an alliance hospital which is constantly upgrading to provide new departments. We also have an alliance Fire Academy which holds classes 24/7. Let us know if you're interested in joining!

It would be nice if transport admins could send offline player's EMS (that had arrived at the scene when the player was still online) to the hospital with patients. In real life if an ambulance shows up to a scene and there are patients, they're not going to be sent away empty save some sort of equipment malfunction or other situation that would make the ambulance unfit for service. I did make this recommendation in the suggestions forum!

I'd like to suggest allowing transport admins in an alliance to dispatch other member's ambulances to hospitals. For example, in my alliance we've got a few admins and most of us have differing schedules. So when I send my EMS to a call and then go to bed, it would be nice if a transport admin could send that EMS to a hospital if transport is needed.