Posts by dinkySMALLS

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/QRrIKrR.png]

CAFR is actively recruiting for new members.

We are seeking active players in Canada and the US to join our Alliance and add to our ever-growing team.

The Alliance's main goal is to help each and every member grow and have fun within the game. Our members are active, assist as required, and participate in our regular large scale Alliance Events. We follow a realistic role play style and encourage all our new members to do the same. Our Alliance has regular free Training for Fire and Police along with several Alliance owned Hospitals and Jails.

We have a strong cross border component to our membership and span multiple States and Provinces.

Current cities we are located in include:
    CANADA
    Victoria, BC
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Greater Vancouver, BC
    Kamloops, BC
    Kelowna, BC
    West Kelowna, BC
    Okanagan Area, BC
    Calgary, AB
    Red Deer, AB
    Regina, SK
    Winnipeg, MB
    Kenora, ON
    Quebec City, QC
    Halixfax, NS
    Sydney, NS

USA
    Seattle, WA
    Yakima, WA
    Spokane, WA
    Portland, OR
    Newport, OR
    Applegate, OR
    Phoenix, AZ

If you are interested, Feel free to apply!
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Alliance link for more info: https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/693

The MCU shows all patients inside of it - let's say 6.

I send it to a Hospital with 10 open beds, once the MCU leaves, the Hospital shows 9 open beds not 4 as would be expected.

I will triple confirm this on a current call and post back.

CAFR is continuing it's growth with strong active members - and we're always looking to welcome more great players to our active Alliance.

Check our Alliance Info out for some more information about us and for an updated location list!

:thumbsup:

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/QRrIKrR.png]

CAFR is actively recruiting for new members.

We are seeking active players in Canada and the US to join our Alliance and add to our ever-growing team.

Current cities we are located in include:
    CANADA
    Vancouver, BC
    Kelowna, BC
    West Kelowna, BC
    Calgary, AB
    Red Deer, AB
    Regina, SK
    Winnipeg, MB
    Kenora, ON

USA
    Seattle, WA
    Yakima, WA
    Spokane, WA
    Portland, OR
    Newport, OR
    Applegate, OR

Alliance link for more info: https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/693

:thumbsup:

I'd like the Start Delay option to be a range and not an absolute value as no unit ever responds out of the station at the exact same time for every call.

If a range isn't possible, then take the value inputted and allow a 20% (or whatever) random variability to that time.

Currently EMS units barely drive by the Hospital and they're clear and returning.

It would be nice if there was actually time spent at the Hospital transferring the patient before they are back in service. (and a variable time too, not just a predetermined amount)

As the title states, I'd like the ability to temporarily assign a different unit to a station. I have some EMS stations where the closest Hospital is a very long distance away - so when they're out, there is no local coverage.

For this to work, a primary unit assigned to that station would need to be out of the station and then when it returned, the temp unit would automatically return. The temporarily stationed unit would treat this station exactly like it would a Staging Area, so it would be in service while transferring to and from the station.

This would also apply to FD units.

On some calls, a patient requires transport to a hospital that is a very long distance away, and because you don't know what a patient's needs prior to the call and you may only have a ground based unit on scene.

So as opposed to simple having that ground based unit drive and take an extremely long time to get there and then all the way back, it would be nice to be able to send a helicopter to the call after the patient had been treated and have them transport them instead.

There are also times where I send both a ground unit and a helicopter to a call and I can't specify which unit will transport the patient.

I'd like to suggest that each unit type have it's own unique response speed. Currently everything travels to a scene at the same ground speed which is un-realistic.

Police cars will typically respond faster than EMS, who will typically respond faster than Fire trucks. (And even inside each one of those categories, certain units would be faster/slower than others)

Would just be a good dose of reality added to the game.

Thanks

I've made several changes inside OpenStreetMap to fix a major routing issue for one of my stations, however I can clearly see that the units in the game are still using the old paths and not using my updates. (note: it has been several days since my changes have been made and you can see them graphically inside the game)

Any ideas?

For City based stations, the current radius from Stations works great, but for rural stations it's not accurate.

I'd like the ability to either edit the radius of a station or specify that a station is Rural and it would have a much larger area to cover.

I had a number of people in Alliance based courses, but I chose to leave the Alliance before the courses were complete. It still shows them in the courses, but I can no longer see how much time is left. I believe some of them should be done by now, but cannot confirm. Will these courses complete correctly, or are the people stuck in them now?

Just an update, the unit in question successfully drove back from the previous Staging Area and is now correctly back in service.

Don't know what happened to make him get stuck in the first place, but it's all good now.