Posts by TimB

Yes there is free spaces in the stations where im wanting to place them i can see the prices i just cant buy them because there greyed out

Im having an issue where i have room in my station but it wont let me buy units to fill the empty spaces i have. Every time i try to buy one its greyed out and i cant click on it can some one help

My set up for Columbus FD in Columbus Ohio I have 33 FDs 9 PDs 7 hospitals 1 active EMS station 1 reserve EMS 1 reserve FD building holding extra trucks now 1 airport station 1 Fire Academy 1 Police academy and 1 PD for nothing but swat and once airport is finished I'm getting the rest of the Franklin county area FDs then starting on Toronto Fire Service then LACOFD

I was thinking I would like to see a Engine/Tanker added to the game. I know 2 of my old fire departments and many other departments do use them for rural areas that lack water supply. It can be used as a Engine on regular calls and as a Tanker for the bigger calls that requires 1 or more tankers for the call

The new beta version has been great so far. The only problem I've had is that when playing in the dark beta version it only lasts for a little while before reverting itself back to the light mode.

I have had this same thing happen figured because I was mobile it did it but when I was on desktop it done it to

I was playing the with the beta version a little bit last night everything runs smooth I have had no issues with it besides a little lagging do to weather I played an hour an a half with it last night no major issues

I have had a little lag but that could be the internet itself but over all I spent about an hour and a half playing with the new beta version everything runs smooth I have had no issues with it besides the couple moments of lag again (this could have been my internet do to the rain) but overall I like the new version