Posts by DeputyChiefBurnham

To springboard off of this, I think admins should be able to 'hide' messages from general members. Also, it would still show up in the chat history for reference for admins only.

I like the idea, maybe 1/2 patrol cars and a K-9?Also, that along side with the K-9 I suggested game me another idea, another mission like smoke detector check but for the police - Police check point (which would give more use to the K-9) and could bring a new unit to the game ( Police Traffic Unit) to the game? just some ideas :)

Those calls require both Police, Fire and EMS unitsSmoke detector check only requires Fire Units, it would be nice to have some with police only (like the Assassination Threat)

If a traffic police unit was made in game, they could also be used for traffic stops call that requested before.

I'm just throwing this out as a possibility but do you guys use graphics packs?

I've noticed that my calls have gotten slower as more of them are in progress and vehicles are responding, not 3 minutes, but by the time i'm on my last few calls it takes up to about 15 seconds longer.

I just started using a graphics pack that I made when I have noticed this. Not sure if the size (as in the file size) matters......

The thing with the user names:
    It has to do with the points the user has. The one benchmark that I know is that you need 900 points for intermediate. Points are calculated by posts and likes received.

How about using the alliance station to your own calls? As long as it's within 400 meters of your call zone of course. You'd just have to discuss if with those that you'd share it with. Anyone could chip in to expand it so more units would be available.

That's more along the lines of sharing your station instead of the alliance having the station, in my opinion. I suggested this as an alternative to sharing your own stations.

I have a few minor suggestions that I keep forgetting to put on here.

1) why is a little field fire a two engine call when a little wildfire is only a one engine call. Shouldnt they be reversed??

2) this one is more of a co/admin suggestion. What about an option to have a forum thread/news light up as new again if a co/admin edits it.

Think I should put this in here so I don't forget this too but this is a suggestion/question from an alliance member: why aren't there address numbers and is it possible to add them.