Posts by casmrvll

If you wish to join a realistic, command driven active alliance come and join UK Emergency Services...

Welcome to UK Emergency Service!

RECRUITING Members

Mission statement:

Our ultimate aim is to become one of the Best & Largest alliances on Mission Chief UK.

We know this will take time, hard work and commitment

Why join us?

• There are no minimum requirements to join, just apply

• No requirements for realism

You can have stations anywhere you wish!

• Frequent Storms & Large Scale Missions

Alliance Provided Training Courses Free

• Alliance provided prisons & hospitals free to use and fully expanded

Monthly Competitions

thanks for that, worth noting for future, will get to grips with the game first, is this game still very popular in UK.

Yes, that is correct the job clears from the List but remains on the map, for 2 days, it cleared briefly for 10mins today and auto logged me out, now its gone back to cluttering map up again.

thanks, much clearer now for the dispatch centre, further to post regarding graphic packs, how do I make a new customised graphics pack, i.e. take one there and customise it, to suit my needs.

Hello, Just another quick piece of information, If I wish to modify a Vehicle and/or Mission Set with different images etc, how can I go about this, As I am a beginner to the game and modding.

Also on another note, for the Dispatch Centre, what is Projected Missions and Log for as nothing is recorded yet, Is it because I have not set my own area of duty for dispatch. I am liking the game at the
    minute, easy to drop in and out throughout the day.

Thanks

Thanks for your quick reply, this might be a bit of a newbie question, how can I clear this using the arrows. as I found the refresh arrow and that only refreshes my screen and completed jobs still appear.

Thanks

Hello, I am new to the game and have downloaded the Application for iOS, this works perfect, however the Map mode is getting rather ckuttered with completed jobs, is there away to clear this, similar to the web browser mode, it works perfect on the browser mode on iOS devices, but it appears after a while as not in Alliance when I have created one and says I have no buildings when I have.

Can you please help.