Posts by Captain42

when trying to move apparatus around to different stations, currently you have to have an open spot in the new station you want to move it to. I wish there was a way you could just swap 2 pieces of Apparatus instead of having to sell or expand just to move to pieces of Apparatus. I currently have a need to switch a heavy rescue and an engine so that the heavy rescue can be more in the center of my call area. but can't do it with out selling the engine, moving the rescue, then rebuying the engine, or expanding a station so i have an additional space.

anybody else having that problem?

i second that request. great idea. on top of that add some courses to take like high angle/ropes type courses that you have to sens your guys to so they can do this type of rescues

both you guys make valid points. truck customization would be nice but it would have to cover alot for the variety of different department
    applications out there

i'm new to the game so any help is appreciated. But... is it just me or is it hard to earn credits in a timely manner. I have been at it for about 2 days now and haven't got to 100.000 credits yet.

Thanks,

Captain42