Posts by JLQuinn

I think that there should be a mass casulty vehicle with the ablity to possibly transport up to 9 patients at once or set up as a field hospital and treat on site. it would be great for large alliance calls or incidents with more patients than people have ambulances in the area, could cost like 100k credits and require special EMS training like field doctor or field nurse etc

well as far as the ladder units go europe against north america is about 80-85% of all ladder units in north america are quints. they do not carry as much water as an engine but they all have pumps and around 250-500 gallons of water. in my own professional firefighting opnion the UK and all of europe should get on board because a turntable ladder is a useless piece of **** without an engine in the UK. also the quint on here should be open from the offset of having a second station and not require you to earn 2.5 million credits to use without buying coins

i think that the other units such as ladders and rescues, utilities, chiefs, should be able to respond to minor calls like trees in the path or mailbox fires or even call box fires and have the same effect as engines as most american and canadian units of that variety carry chainsaws and extinguishers and axes for dealing with such events. i also think that the ARFF should be able to work as an engine on major calls because i know in real life my department calls for airport trucks on major fires.