Posts by hnjmcinnis9081

i have found a site that has what im taking about but its only in german unfortunately and i cant run google translator oon the xbox one browser, i still love MissinChief and respect those who are on the front lines in our cities, i would just like to see that style of game but in mission chiefs format is all

i have a suggestion for a new version of the game or even a whole revamp of the current version.
    after talking with some of the local Emergency Dispatchers, i ve came up with the idea of actually receiving calls from callers at the scene who would discribe whats happening to the dispatcher, who would then dispatch the required equipment based on thier own assessments based on the information provided by the caller. I believe it would make the game more realistic and add another diamention.

As you progress through the call you would earn credits towards new equipment and experience points towards new stations.

I think this is a great way for players who have no experience dealing with each situation to better understand how vital dispatch personnel are and the critical role they play wheen they make that life or death call to thier respective emergency number

is it just me or is everyone else getting a crazy amount of ambulance calls ?
    I think there should be an option to reduce the amount of calls bc I've only had scattered fire dep't calls which are my big money makers

i play both browser and app versions, when renaming vechiles on the app, my custom rules and regulations dont work after renaming fire trucks and refreshing the app, but works fine on the browser. i think this bug needs to be addressed also on the appp the routes dont show up after selecting the option and refreshing.
    please help lol