Posts by GT3L

Hey all!
    My friend and I here in the USA have been playing for a few months, and we're coming to point of expanding our police presence to a county from city level. We're keeping our game as realistic as possible by duplicating station locations as they are found in our area, and creating units to match what our police and fire/EMS have in the area.
    We live in a primarily agricultural community, with three municipal police forces, two county sheriffs, a single state police station, and municipal fire/EMS as well as state fire.
    With these forces, we need to cover over 1200 square miles of territory, but the majority of the police stations are in the municipal area in the center. My question pertains to call generation. Are calls generated dependent upon proximity to the station, or will calls generate based upon an area established for patrol by units? It doesn't make sense to have all the calla generate only within the 50 square miles of municipal territory and have nothing else created in the outlying county territory. Perhaps at this time, the game does not take this into consideration, so it could be a recommendation for a future update? Any help is greatly appreciated!

GT3L & BDGR76
    California, USA