Posts by jxn_30

There's a problem with deleting expansions unlocking vehicles:
    Imagine I have a fire station with airport extension, which allows me to place special vehicles on station.
    What happens to them?
    Can I just delete Expansion when there are no belonging vehicles anymore which eould be probably the best solution.

Hey Guys,
    I know expect that some of you are using the MissionHelper.
    In my eyes, the module needs an update. So i'm planning to make it completely customisable so that each user can individually design the helper and show/hide information easily.
    But I need you help at deceloping this, I have no idea wether this should be possible via a template, if yes, how should that look like... or shall the user be able to customize each mission on its own?
    So if you have a wish about missionHelper-customising, please write it here or in German Board, it's your time to help me ;)

Greetings Jan :)

You get 2 Coins whenever this persons gets a higher rank.
    Are you sure that (s)he really took your link and didn't just told you (s)he did?

Well the come up of a new game wouldn't be just the translation part.
    The team would have to inform themselves about all the rescue-systems that are usual in Italy.
    If you have a look at german and dutch version of the game you will see that there is not only the translation-thing but the vehicles, buildings, missions are very different.
    Instead the possibility to show up the game in a different language by switching via a dropdown somewhere in the navbar or sth. like that would be an interesting Idea (also for a userscript ;) )

Greatings Jan

wow, no post for a long time, here ^^

Hello together,
    Some of you may have already seen the module "Overview".
    Unfortunately we are still missing some information about different vehicles. We also want to extend it to buildings, the update should come in the next days. There we are also missing a lot of information. So if you know any missing information, please let us know :)

Best regards Jan