Posts by acedstyle

If not a specific ambulance for the call, maybe a training facility for the EMS. So they could be trained to handle hazmat calls ?

If not some form of Paramedic Academy which gives a HAZMAT Medical Specialty, I feel like Paramedics should have access to the Fire School's HAZMAT course for now.

I apologize if this has been suggested, I only skimmed through the first 5 pages of the suggestion section.

The topic header says it all - Paramedic Academy.
    A good mount of the calls that are popping up in this game would require, without fail, ALS or CCP intervention.

My suggestion is implementing Paramedic Academy in a similar format to Fire Academy. The x paramedic(s) go to the paramedic academy for x amount of days for ALS, where an ALS cert will allow the paramedic to expand into either Critical Care (CCP) or, Infant Transport Team (ITT) - and so on; the required ALS, CCP, & ITT cars would require the x paramedic to be trained in x specialty in order for it to work.

Require the ambulance heli to have als training at the minimum in order for it to operate, as it would usually be an ALS paramedic at minimum in it - this varies in certain provinces and states, and of course countries.

I find that it would add a lot more realism to the game.

Cheers.