Posts by William36

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen my name is William36. I am currently in the Alliance called United States Emergency Services. I am currently a staff captain working my way to Battallion Chief. Now here is my situation. There is a player in the state of New Orleans next to me. I am stationed in the state of Texas and have a lot of stations around the state. I use to have four dispatch centers but was told to delete all but keep one. So I have deleted three dispatch centers and only have one main dispatch center which is in Dallas. Today a player requested assistance because they did not have the required units. I tried to respond but it would not let me. My dispatch center has no limit. Here is the picture
    https://prnt.sc/jo37ds

Please can someone tell me what is going on or what is going wrong.

I am in the Alliance called U.S Emergency Services and I am wanting to know something. I am stationed in Dallas, Texas area and want to purchase a medical chopper with coins. How much would it cost me?

I would like to request from the developers tones which are sounded on our Fire pagers for calls going out instead of this bell sound. would be nice to have something a lot of us are use to hearing.

@Dblcheesebrgkid Yes I agree with your statement 100%. Leaving them in the middle of the screen like that is really annoying as hell. They should have them smaller with words instead like Dispatch, Units, Chat and Status. Something I would like to see is when a new call comes out the words " DISPATCH " flash red. Put a little more realism into it.

Something I would like to suggest about the game in general even though I am doing the BETA Version. when players use the game chat window instead of having the white box on top of the chat why not move it to the bottom. It is annoying to be typing and having to look down at the game chat window. I think most players would agree with me that having the white box under the game chat where we have to look up a little at the game chat would be better.

The more and more that I use the new BETA testing the more and more I actually like the previous version instead. For some reason when I compare the two I just feel that the previous version is more suited and organized.

X911x626 yea the thing with miniemsfire was that he got the message however he did not know he needed a dispatch center. we talked and I told him what he needed and he is good now

Hello to everyone who has or will reply to the posting that I have created about the Beta Testing. I submitted my application two days ago and sebastian contacted me today and said I was accepted to be part of the team. The new Beta outlook has some good features and well some egh features. First off it is nice to be able to place various screens where you want them. As for me I have my call out section in the upper left corner of my monitor, in the upper middle part of the monitor i have the in game chat and to the upper right I have the status of my vehicles. However when you click on dispatch and the other screen appears it seems to me as if the dispatch screen has been contracted in some but with bulky icons. I would like it if they made a small change. In the upper middle of the dispatch screen whatever the call is an icon would appear in decent size, below that would be the list of available units to respond to the call and at the bottom of the screen should show who or what is already there and the requirements for the call. Kind of make it more realistic

I like the basic interface with the game. I like in the Beta Testing how we can move things around and adjust sizes of screens and all. However a big flaw is when I click on dispatch and it goes to the dispatch screen. Seems way to crammed. A good suggestion would be to have the calls on the top part of the screen and the units avalable at the bottom. The side by side comparison is not very well organized.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and thank you for taking the time to read this thread that I have created. I would like to know something. I currently have two stations in the Dallas, Texas area. I was thinking of moving those stations to the west to a new location in the Fort Worth area. My question though is if I move these stations would I still receive calls in the Dallas, Texas area or would I start getting calls in the Fort Worth, TX area?