Posts by johnshobe3

Name/Type of Mission: School Bus Accident

Units Required: 3 engines, 1 heavy rescue, 1 battalion, 1 mcv

POI Required (Use "none" if not needed): None

Patients: Max 55

Prisoners: 0

Credit Reward: 2,000

Expandable missions:

We will be doing storms and large scale events often to have fun and help members earn credits!

We will strongly consider admin positions for new members, to help us out, while we are getting this alliance up and going.

My friend and I are starting an alliance does anyone who has started an alliance or has been an admin have any helpful hints, suggestions, or any info on how to do things?

Hello everyone,

We have started our new alliance ILLIANA. We have many departments, stations, and hospitals throughout Illinois and Indiana. If you are building in these states, or even if you aren't, please consider joining us. We are very easy going and just play to have a good time.

It would be nice if in the radio messages it would tell you if ambulances are needed that the call did not initially show. Like pop up and say "2 ambulances needed at _______" just like it does when calls upgrade.

I think it would be really helpful to add a filter to the shared calls list so that it separates them into calls that are even within your area that you can send units and ones that are not so that you don't have to sift through a bunch and try and figure it out.

I think the rescue station requirements to get an MCI is quite steep. I am a decently large player and I can't even get it. I run 33 ambulances and I'm still 7 stations short of being able to get one. I don't think thats right. 10 or 15 stations would be much better. Maybe 10 for premium, 15 normal?

Didn't mean to be just negative, I am really liking the new format. It seems to be much smoother and I really like everything being right there. I am having no issues with it.

I think it would be helpful, for people who may play on silent and don't hear the doorbell, to have the radio tab light up or flash like the alliance tab does to alert you of a transport request or upgraded call.