Posts by Toporj

Hello,
    are you looking for people to play with, expand your fleet and share resources?
    If your forces are operating on the territory of Poland and you have at least Fire Apparatus Operator rank (exceptions are occasionally made after contact Alliance Administration) - JOIN US!
    Due to game mechanics we do not require to set your buildings in places they are in real life. We believe the game is for fun.
    Our Alliance have 5 fully-expanded schools (3 for Firefighting and 2 for Police).
    We are no. 20 in the WORLD ranking.
    If you want to be part of the strongest polish alliance - apply now!

Heloł,
    szukasz partnerów do gry, rozszerzania swoich sił oraz współdzielenia środków?
    Jeżeli dzialasz na terytorium Polski, masz rangę Fire Apparatus Operator (robimy wyjątki po kontaktcie z administracją sojuszu) - TO PRZYŁĄCZ SIĘ DO NAS!
    Ze względu na mechanikę gry nie wymagamy aby budynki były stawiane tam gdzie są w rzeczywistości. Granie ma być dobrą zbawą.
    Nasz sojusz ma 5 rozbudowanych szkół (3 strażackie i 2 policyjne).
    Jesteśmy na 20. miejscu w rankingu ŚWIATOWYM!
    Jeżeli chcesz współtworzyć najsilniejszy polski sojusz - aplikuj już teraz!

To apply for membership click here >>> https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/1025

What is the limit for Police Aviation number? Is it depending on something or globally set on 4?

I get so many missions requiring Police Heli, that with 25 Firehouses, 12 Police Stations and 12 Rescue stations - 4 Police Helis are not enough!

Haha, ok, that one wasn't 100% serious, I know all that, we just can't get enough :) A friend also noticed there are much more missions in German version, thus the suggestion. Also German version uses hospital expansions mentioned in other topic you replied to lately :)

And the game is so addicting we want MOAR! That was a compliment ;)

Can you make it so that HEMS in not considered a normal ambulance when choosing nearest/fastest ambulance in the mission menu? Just like the Police heli is not a normal patrol car? A bunch of my friends says it's really annoying, and I believe them TBH.

Besides HEMS is supposed to be worst-scenario support unit, not first response unit.

Since me and my goons are huge fans of the game we kindly and humbly ask to copy mission types form the German version of the game. Diversity would make the game even more interesting, besides we are freaks and want more, MORE, MOAR :thumbsup:

Issue still unsolved, it's a rare thing but still happens. I achieved Staff Cpt rank with 40M credits (I don't know the number of misisons I finished) and abovementioned issue occured like a dozen times or so. The error is displayed: the vec does'nt have required staff, and the mission won't finish until staffed car arrives. i also noticed it never happened in firefighting vehicles, only in ambus and patrols - 2 person cars!

Not exactly a bug, but an imperfection. Apologies if it have been posted previously, I'm new to the forum.

I noticed that Quint, which serves as firetruck AND a platform falls under Firetruck category, and that only. Is not shown under Other Fire Apparatus TAB.

Also, when I added firetrucks and platforms to a certain Response Regulation, I noticed the game checks the Quint as the nearest firetruck, but also checks Platform as well, like the Quint wasn't enough! So there are Quint AND a Platform going to the scene. To prevent that we need to uncheck the Platform manually. It's the same with Rescue Engine and Heavy Rescue Vehicle.

My rig: Win 7, Firefox 57, I also play on Android app, but in this case I believe it does't matter ;) Cheers guys, the game is great and me and my firefighter and 911/112-calltaker friends are having great time playing it :D

EDIT: Just a minute ago I noticed: Regulation I created says Firetruck, Platform, Heavy Rescue Vehicle, after selecting the regulation the vehicles checked are Firetruck, Platform and Heavy Rescue Engine. Guess you already were working on this, but it still needs some adjustment ;)