Posts by Makalin6

I think everyone, both new and old players, would love it if the makers of Mission Chief made a player's manual that would explain how to get started, some tips possibly from players, how different features work, the uses of different vehicles, etc. I know this could take some time to make so I figured maybe you could make it so that it would cost coins to buy/get access to. Feel free to reply down below if you have any more things that you thing could be added to it if made.

I don't really get the point of this. Even without premium, you can click on your top call, select the units you would like to dispatch, then click the button to dispatch and go to the next call at the same time. That is what I do when I am always playing. Also, I can't really see how the multi-dispatch window would work or look. It isn't like you could be dispatching multiple calls at once, you would still only be able to dispatch 1 at a time. This is definetly a creative idea but it just doesn't seem very practical for the developers to input into the game.