Posts by Caolan753

Sadly as Wiz said it cant be done.

it would be nice to turn off alliance buildings and missions to keep your area of operations clear from other distractions and to avoid paying tax if you can avoid it.

1- Ems training would help to bring a feel of realism to the US version of the game considering many departments have trained paramedic fire fighters and the idea that any staff member could run the air ambulance, you would expect them to have aeromedical training.

2- The cost of fire stations is pretty much to keep you playing for a bit longer, currently I average 1.5 mill a day and with that if every station was 50K, I could buy 30 stations a day, my advice if you want more callouts buy ambulance stations as they do not increase in price once you hit 25 stations.

3- You get a new dispatch center every 25 buildings.

Hope this helps.

Any questions message me :)

It would be a really nice feature but you would need lots of dispatch centers and currently the game limits you to 1 per 25 buildings. It also raises a point about the anti cheat mechanism which prevents you having a small area for calls with a lot of stations covering it.

TARCfan qutoe- So this is a good idea. I have actually pitched this idea to Sebastian a while ago. The response however was because the anti cheat has an unlimited range it would end up interfering with that.

This quote was about a similar systems to this and it got rejected due to this anti cheat mechanism that is ingame.

Hope this helps.

Any questions message me :)

Clinics were added for the US game for a bit of realism in terms of real life medical buildings in the US, however you have to look at the idea that when you start the clinic you get the space for 2 ambulances and 10 patients plus it counts as an ambulance station, when you upgrade where would these perks go? Because is you have 2 ambulances thats 10k and if you bought staff with coins thats 20 coins. So im my view while it would be nice to be able to do this, could you compromise and give the clinic more beds as in reality its long term goal is not to become a major hospital in the region rather its purpose it to provide local high quality (hopefully) medical services in the region that it is situated in.

In my setup I use the clinics for A&E (ERs for US players) and then the main hospital in on the same site to give a feel of realism as typically unless pre arranged most patients brought in by ambulance get transferred to A&E for assessment and then sent off to the department ward that they need.

Hope this helps.

We hope to see these services implemented but we are looking as a team to how we can make it realistic and viable to make sure players get the most enjoyment out of the new features.

The UK version has a big line up of missions that are going to be brought across as well as planned units that are to be hopefully implemented. Currently there is no way to transfer your account as they 2 versions are completely separate games.

Hope this helps.

To often I would love for the game to give me the option of permanently turning off alliance missions so I don't see them on the map.

In my alliance I can see upwards of 200plus calls at peaks and I often find that I have dispatches units to calls over 2 hours with out realising. So the option to permanently turn them off would be really useful.

@'TACRfan I accidentally clicked sign in with Facebook and it created another account with the same email, and I have deleted it do you think it will affect the likely hood of recovering my account?

So basically I was trying to change my password and Me being up for 18 hours now means that I clicked the button thinking it said edit account for some reason and nothing happened till about 5 mins later when i got booted out, no warnings or nothing and with the message that my account is not in the database any more

Thanks Before I posted on here I asked them on facebook but I expect your reply from them will be faster,

all this happened due to a stupid bug of not having the safeguard to prevent me deleting my account and I will not be best pleased if 2 months of work is lost :(

After I accidentally deleted my account it came to my attention that a confirmation should have come up but it did not in my case, which would have prevented it. So whether it was a server bug or not it needs to be fixed to prevent others in my situation.