Posts by Caolan753

how does this work when stations are irl super close such us in some cities?

1 it only triggers when you have a set number of stations in the small area.

2 its based on averages. So the cities stations should average out if you have a rural setup.

My setup covers from Cambridge all the way to Durham and due to my stations averaging to be over 2km the missions spawn reasonably. Where as a testing account on the nl version caused missions to spawn over 50km away for me.

Please don't take this the wrong way but having a go on this forum at the staff on here and creating a movement is unlikely to do anything. There is 2 accounts for the Devs on the forums and I have seen them post 8 times since they took over last year. Where as they are super active on the DE forums. We get your point about 23 missions, but I want variety I don't want every version to have the exact same missions. Like in the UK we don't have wildfires the size of California or Australia. So adding a wild fire missions would only work for some versions. This is why missions are made for each version and the reason why they are treated as individual games.

Units are not universal each country has their own units like the UK does not give all police guns where as in America and most of the world they do. Each country has specifications designed to their demands and not all demands are the same.

So having a one size fits all approach will not and won't ever work hence why there is 23 versions of the game.

I will let @TACRfan post his stats for the servers which he made to give you an indication of how popular each server is and you will notice that the Au server has a small player base unlike the DE one for example.

The argument I used recently was that there is no point in allocating the same time to small versions of the game if it brings no economic benefit to the Devs as this game is not run for free, its run to make money from In app purchases and if the Au server is small I personally would spend less time supporting it compared to a server that has 10x the player base. So 10x the chance for people to buy coins.

Sorry if this Is blunt but people don't seem to be getting that the Devs expanded too fast and they are now focusing on the popular versions rather than the small versions.

I wish that the EMS chief has the same option as in the German version to send ambulances automatic to the hospital.

That actually founds like a unique idea, no idea why that's not in the current game but ok.

IKR. Me and my alliance were literally debating this topic. I suggested adding on a sort of medical transport dispatch unit to add on the dispatch center that is unlocked by rank and would cost 500k and from there you can go to menu, set it to “send to nearest hospital always” and “use my own hospitals (until all are full).” I think for me having to do like a 100 or so transports a day is cumbersome and I am not even as large as another player who gets about a thousand. I was thinking with that idea the dispatcher will help you a bit doing a few/minute. It can’t be instant imho.

Also, to make things even easier, yes, I love the idea of you send a EMS Chief car to a call it will automatically and pretty much instantly release the transports from that mission. It also reflects real life.

I did suggest this to be brought a cross to the UK version of the game and the community development team said they would look into it.

Basically :(

I forget who I spoke to about it but they have realised that expanding to 25 versions and maintaining individual content for each game that is not a copy of a mission from another version is difficult.

AU- 185 Units- 14
    DE- 549 Units- 90 High Levels of Support
    DK- 166 Units- 8
    FR- 175 Units- 14
    IT- 190 Units- 17
    NL- 623 Units- 54 High Levels of Support
    PL- 211 Units- 16
    PT- 125 Units- 8
    RO- 104 Units- 8
    RU- 168 Units- 11
    SE- 176 Units- 15
    TU- 110 Units-8
    UK- 231 Units-27 High Levels of Support
    US- 420 units-33 High Levels of Support

*These numbers are not 100% accurate but a good indication to the level of support from the devs.

I spoke to TACRfan about this the other day.

Some GPS are trained to a Basics level meaning they could provide a pre-hospital care to a critically injured patient.

So the idea that they could be called to incidents where a doctor is needed is not unrealistic. Also if a GP is trained in emergency medicine I think they can respond as a on call doctor type thing but don't quote me on that.

I did ask about them just being a unit but what would the difference be between a CFR and a GP so that was they are different.

As TACRfan said they will have a purpose in the future with they own dedicated missions so just hang tight for the time being :)

It's a combination of things that can lead to it.

1 units decide to take a straight line to the call hence traveling over water.

2 to my knowledge the game treats water way routes as roads to if I get a call spawn on a water way the vehicles will drive to the port and travel over the water route to the location.

Its partly a bug. I get major missions such as hotel fires in counties that dont even have ambulance stations because dispatch centres are near to each other the game gives me these calls, I have reported it but nothing yet.