Posts by Skull214

So I was browsing through the possible calls and thought that this would be a good idea for a call.

Brief Background Information: For those of you who don't know what cardiac arrest is, it's when the heart suddenly stops beating. It's not the same as a heart attack. A heart attack is when there is a blockage of blood flow to the heart.

Requirements for this mission:

• 1 Ambulance Station
    • 100% Chance of transport being needed
    • 1 patient maximum [& minimum]

Whenever I'm playing this and I'm about to go to sleep, I'd put the call speed to extra slow so I can clear all the calls then go to sleep. Though once in a while I'll get stuck with a call that will have patients or prisoners that will be needed to be transported which takes a bit and sometimes takes long enough for another call to pop up. So I thought it would be a good idea to have an option to have like an off button for call speed. What it will do is disable your call system and no new calls will be generated until you select a different speed.

So I was browsing at all the different types of calls and was thinking if something could be added. Then I thought that a D.U.I. / Police checkpoint could be a good event or standard call. And usually in big cities when it's a holiday that would call for people to be celebrating with beer and other alcoholic drinks, there would be a police checkpoint at night, since that's when most people are coming back from the parties.

Requirements:
    3/6 Police Stations
    3-4 Patrol Units
    30%-50% Probability of needing 1 K9 Unit

-If it were to be a standard call that could be completed whenever then it could start at 3 police stations then when you reach 6 police stations, which is when K9 unit is required, there could be a 30%-50% chance that a K9 would be needed at the call, for example; someone is obviously under the influence and a K9 might be needed if they're hiding anything (beer, controlled substance, etc.) in the car.

-If it were an event call (Like smoke detector check, concert, baseball game, etc.) then it could still require 3/6 police stations and have a start time ranging from 1hr to 3hrs, and a lasting time of 1hr to 3hrs and could also require a K9 if you feel it would fit with the call.