Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Central Illinois Fire

Ntfdreddish20

Central Illinois Fire has openings!

VICFire

Online status

Wispa

UK Graphics Expanded

Kieran

Ambulance Service

SirHiggins

Recent Activities

• TACRfan -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Central Illinois Fire has openings!.

Like (Post)
    I am going to lock this as you already have one topic open for your alliance. Please do not double-post either.
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Replied to the thread Central Illinois Fire.

Whether you are in the beginning stages of building the first fire station or are a long-time pro player set on grow fast, we welcome you all to our alliance. Most of our members are primarily based out of central Illinois but have expanded dramatically…
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread Central Illinois Fire has openings!.

I am going to lock this as you already have one topic open for your alliance. Please do not double-post either.
  • Wispa -

Replied to the thread Online status.

Quote from SirHiggins: “Hi, It was mentioned somewhere by me as well, but i think it's worth to have an own thread: In alliances, it would be awful good and useful to have an option for checking last log-in time for players (the red inactive is…
  • Wispa -

Liked SirHiggins’s post in the thread Online status.

Like (Post)
    Hi, It was mentioned somewhere by me as well, but i think it's worth to have an own thread: In alliances, it would be awful good and useful to have an option for checking last log-in time for players (the red inactive is handy, but this would be more…
  • Kieran -

Replied to the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

I wonder if anyone has made this DSFRS Incident Command Unit (ICU)?, or has made anything similar? This is based at Totnes Fire Station in Devon. 39638055_2125125917699005_3562566168193531904_n.jpg
  • StuartA1984 -

Replied to the thread Central Illinois Fire has openings!.

4 separate posts over same alliance is abit excessive.
  • SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread Ambulance Service.

Quote from Nick Fontana: “Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from Dan872: “Quote from Nick Fontana: “Quote from Dan872: “Hey all, new here and second the message above, i also think the calls need to be updated, expanded and made more realistic Calls…
  • Ntfdreddish20 -

Posted the thread Central Illinois Fire has openings!.

Thread
    4 separate posts over same alliance is abit excessive.