Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Public courses

CasertaEmergenza115

Additional admin power

ChrisB

Getting credits for responding to calls

BenD1126

Pinned State Your Game Issues/Complaints

SirHiggins

Real time in game

GaithersburgPD.

Recent Activities

• Jnwor -

Liked Jackd_175’s post in the thread Jackd's Vehicle Graphics.

Like (Post)
    So here it is, the first installment with what I deem ingame to be the 3 most used types from this group of vehicles. I present the New Dimension Scheme Prime Movers. HVP: board.missionchief.com/index.p…beae6946963d998a82fd28ba6
  • Jnwor -

Liked Jackd_175’s post in the thread Jackd's Vehicle Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Been gone for a while, but here are a few new vehicles Ive made whilst gone. Port of Felixstowe Mercedes Atego WrL: board.missionchief.com/index.p…beae6946963d998a82fd28ba6 board.missionchief.com/index.p…beae6946963d998a82fd28ba6 Norfolk's Econic…
  • CasertaEmergenza115 -

Replied to the thread Public courses.

Does it means that if the 1 hour is expired I cannot iscrive more personnel,right?
  • Smooth -

Liked Orreo44’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Cargo Plane Fire Units Required: - 3 Heavy Rescues - 6 Platforms - 12 Engines - 5 Patrol Cars - 5 ARFF - 1 HazMat - 6 Battalion Chiefs - 1 Mobile Command Vehicle POI Required (Use “none” if not needed):Large Airport…
  • Smooth -

Liked GaithersburgPD.’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Welfare Check Units Required: 1 Police Vehicle Firetruck Request Probability 10 POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none Patients: Minimum 0 Maximum 1 Prisoners: Minimum 0 Maximum 2 Credit Reward: 750 **Can Upgrade To…
  • Smooth -

Liked GaithersburgPD.’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Vandalism Units Required: 2 Patrol Cars. POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none Patients: 0 Prisoners: Min. 0 Max. 4 Credit Reward: 950 Can Expand To Vehicle Pursuit, or Fleeing Suspect
  • SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread Public courses.

maybe the 1hr expired, if you have persons in a course it will be under 'courses with participants'
  • ChrisB -

Liked Wings’s post in the thread Additional admin power.

Like (Post)
    Not a bad idea but the problem is that even if the members have x number of each unit that doesn't mean they will be available for or be dispatched to alliance missions and events. Better than no clue at all I guess but I question how helpful it will be…
  • ChrisB -

Liked Jordie8396’s post in the thread Additional admin power.

Like (Post)
    I would also something like this. It would help our alliance understand what resources are available where and help with the planning for events and major incidents
  • ChrisB -

Replied to the thread Additional admin power.

we already collect what units members have, and there area there in. This helps in doing events that we know we can cover and which areas the units are. Its a hassle asking members to send us the info. So having it already for you in game and it updates…