Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nationwide Dispatch Service

Ambulance app

Flexstar

Alliance Missions Only Show on for One Area on List

WinWin

UK EMERGENCY ELITE - New Alliance -

Global Taskforce Recruitment

WinWin

Recent Activities

• Alctw10 -

Liked Flexstar’s post in the thread Ambulance app.

Like (Post)
    I don't care about the apps, Or colour. But I want an easy way to switch from account to account. Without logging out and in again.
  • JMcMurry -

Posted the thread Nationwide Dispatch Service.

Thread
    NATIONWIDE DISPATCH SERVICE OPEN RECRUITMENT
    The Nationwide Dispatch Sevice (NDS) recently opened and is accepting applications for membership from new and veteran players. Come join one of the newest but most realistic Alliance that MissionChief has
  • Flexstar -

Replied to the thread Ambulance app.

I don't care about the apps, Or colour. But I want an easy way to switch from account to account. Without logging out and in again.
  • Woodymanuk -

Liked DemonicJ’s post in the thread First Responders Elite - Recruitment.

Like (Post)
    Join the team that is generating all the interest ;) A team that works together & is in the top 10 on both the UK & AU servers. With real emergency service members we are here to help you! Daily LSM's 1 - 1 training Recruitment Status [OPEN TO ALL
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Alliance Missions Only Show on for One Area on List.

sorry I count’d help. It’s probably a bug. Maybe it needs to get looked at by the devs.
  • Woodymanuk -

Posted the thread UK EMERGENCY ELITE - New Alliance -.

Thread
    board.missionchief.com/index.p…807dc0e2197f18e5e97479802 UK EMERGENCY ELITE Our aim is to move up the league and build a great fun alliance that you are proud to be a part of, YES we are new but guess we all have to start somewhere. We are recruiting…
  • WinWin -

Liked gorilla’s post in the thread Ambulance app.

Like (Post)
    I don't see the point in extra apps just for a different colour for the game. Really was the police one needed? And is an ambulance one actually needed? All 3 would feed into same servers anyway. Would have made more sense to have the options in the…
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Global Taskforce Recruitment.

I believe you can delete this post yourself if you created it.
  • WinWin -

Liked cj-rvwilliams’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Electric Car Charger Fire Units Required: 6 Engines, 1 Battalion Chief, 1 Water Tanker (50%), 1 HazMat (60%) POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Electric Car Charging Port (NEW) Patients: 0-2 Prisoners: none Credit…
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Marine Units.

exactly. I get the point but, once I get to that area where that becomes a predicament, honestly, I’m fine jus paying for an extra station on the side. *cough cough, unlike wildland....