Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cant load

Zaine616

Is there a way to find Alliance creation date?

Buggs

Technical Bays

wings203

Vehicle Graphics

IUsed2HavAWii69

Missing calls/alliance stations

Caolan753

Recent Activities

• StuartA1984 -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread Technical Bays.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately none of your vehicles would really be classified as an 'emergency vehicle'. They're all more like the aftermath of a scene, like the coroner example that has been suggested in the past. This is primarily an emergency response management…
  • manfromcny -

Liked DungeonsAndWagons’s post in the thread Technical Bays.

Like (Post)
    *Disclaimer* Keep in mind this is just an idea I might be ignorant on the functions of some machines, which macine performs certian tasks, etc. I am open to reccomendations or constructive citicism (just please keep it civil). Thanks! Hello! I have a…
  • manfromcny -

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately none of your vehicles would really be classified as an 'emergency vehicle'. They're all more like the aftermath of a scene, like the coroner example that has been suggested in the past. This is primarily an emergency response management…
  • Zaine616 -

Replied to the thread Cant load.

My mother is unable to access the game at all. It trys to pull the german server up and it gives a error message. does this regardless of brower, or mobile. although my account in the same house on the same wifi but different laptop works fine
  • mr.peeperz -

Liked TubTub’s post in the thread Canada Emergency Services.

Like (Post)
    Hey! Been playing solo for some time now and am looking to join an alliance? I am currently pretty established in Toronto 30+ Buildings, all Fire i haven't expanded to others yet (Stations are accurate to RL) id love to be apart of your alliance if your…
  • rescuenut93 -

Like (Post)
  • Grubber33270 -

I just started having the same issue on my phone. I could get in earlier but now it is saying cannot load. I just transported patients 15 ago.
  • Faolan -

Same issue here, except now it has progressed to not loading the game on anything. Hopefully this is staff going in and trying fix it, but if not then I am unable to access it period. Several members of my alliance are also having serious issues.
  • apowell26 -

Update: I can load/access using VPN. Apparently the game is blocking my mobile provider's IP or something...
  • apowell26 -

Quote from Wrenchfifl123: “I can't seem to get into the game since the update this morning. I updated the game restarted my phone and even went as far to uninstall and reinstall. Anyone have a solution for this? ” I can only get it to load via a web…